nike-air-jordan-iii-2013-white-0.jpg

nike-air-jordan-iii-2013-white-4.jpg

nike-air-jordan-iii-2013-white-5.jpg

nike-air-jordan-iii-2013-white-3.jpg

nike-air-jordan-iii-2013-white-6.jpg

nike-air-jordan-iii-2013-white-1.jpg

nike-air-jordan-iii-2013-white-7.jpg

nike-air-jordan-iii-2013-white-8.jpg

:lol: :smh: @ JB trolling with the Jordan on the sole.

RP

It did seem like the hype was going up when the CG 11s were coming out.

That's actually rite after the south beach lebrons came out.. They dropped that November. IMO that was the beginning of the end for the shoe game. Don't see it being like this forever though. Its a fad to people rite now, just like having endless tattoos was the year before last.

"The beginning of the end for the shoe game" has and will never be a real thing.

Air Force 1 hype died.

Dunk hype died.

Foam hype is dying.

Jordans have had their ups and downs.

Kobes were a lil hyped for a while maybe still will be if the next model is good.

LeBron hype is rising.

KD hype is there.

Jordan hype MAY be at an all time high.

We are like cattle grazing to Nike. We all move on one thing then when too many of us are one it we leave. Some pastures are just greener/bigger/longer lasting than others. Jordan hype will be here for a long time. Nike hype will be here even longer.
It seems like the Foam hype is growing though.

Seriously, why have NA on the heel tab and have Jordan on the sole.. :lol:

im guessing its to make sure the OGs dont lose value and stay true to form...

On the that topic...are people really butt hurt that these are releasing with nike air? It doesnt make any Jordan w/ nike air less inferior in my opinion.....

On the that topic...are people really butt hurt that these are releasing with nike air? It doesnt make any Jordan w/ nike air less inferior in my opinion.....
I think most people are butthurt on how these are coming again after 2 years.

RP

Glad they releasing again...NA OR NOT this colorway is hands down my favorite jordan. :pimp:
Count me in for 2

Of course. There's no extra support within the Nike Air logo. :tongue:

Well then. I will buy these, strip the Nike Air logo and strip the Jumpman on my 03's and then glue that Nike Air on there. And for the Jordan on the sole, I'll replace that with the Nike emblem from some Air Flights or something :smokin

I think most people are butthurt on how these are coming again after 2 years.

RP

On instagram, someone was butthurt over these...saying nike air aint for everybody...:rolleyes

like really? lol

:lol: @ anyone who would believe that load of horse ****.

just a random guess...I know Jordan Brand doesnt care lol

Last edited:
I absolutely HATE the new Retro 3 models. Hence why I sold all of the ones that dropped in 2011. They felt cardboardish, cheap, flimsy and uncomfortable.

These look EXACTLY the same. JB should've paid more homage to these, with exact cushioning and material-specifications to the 2001 (1988 and 1994 were horrible in terms of comfort).

Thank God for my 2001 and 2003 model III's.

Last edited:
the pics rob posted up there makes the leather look off-white. is that intentional, like the yellow aging they added to the ajkos or just crappy lighting? look at the laces.

Last edited:
no nike air but that leather is butter soft pelle pelle status.

let's see JB impress us with a non cracking midsole & premium cow hide to match that nike air
yeah my 01s just got "officially finished" ... but i was balling in them for a couple summers. QUALITY

Last edited:
This. The brons are all starting to look the same to me, hell, the kd v kinda looks like the lebron x too.
Most of Nike's signature basketball shoes just look like hyperfuse/hyperdunks
KD I through III and KDVs look almost exactly the same. Lebron 1-7 look almost exactly the same or at least very similar

I only liked a few L8s and 9s but never got em because I hate Lebron and dont want to give him any of my money.

Adidas is guilty of the same ****. Adiroses all look very similar.

It is why I think Jordans and foams are at an all time high in terms of popularity. because every other shoe is just a variant of the hyperfuse.

Dunks are out because they have been releasing some lame *** colorways lately (this is coming from a huge SB Dunk fan)

Last edited:
Most of Nike's signature basketball shoes just look like hyperfuse/hyperdunks
KD I through III and KDVs look almost exactly the same. Lebron 1-7 look almost exactly the same or at least very similar
I only liked a few L8s and 9s but never got em because I hate Lebron and dont want to give him any of my money.
Adidas is guilty of the same ****. Adiroses all look very similar.
It is why I think Jordans and foams are at an all time high in terms of popularity. because every other shoe is just a variant of the hyperfuse.
Dunks are out because they have been releasing some lame *** colorways lately (this is coming from a huge SB Dunk fan)
Every word out this guy's mouth + his avy just reeks of................lemme stop. 
mean.gif

People, when are we gonna learn? As we seen time and time again. Nike has the ability to dictate and control what we as the people consider hot or not. Its all in production numbers.They make wacky colors of foamposites while overproducing them in large quantities yet they sell good because they are popular at the moment. They throw a curve by producing a basic, simple all black /stealth colorway in a tad bit more limited quantities, the resell is the highest. hmmmmm. The only reason the kd4 was as popular as it was was due to the Nerf/packaging concept in (again) limited numbers and the weatherman colorway in limited numbers as well. At the end of the day ,Nike does what it does when it does it cause they know we will give them our money one way or another. Its like throwing **** on the wall and seeing what sticks. Ill tell you this about these 3's coming out all star weekend, once that magic "L" word gets thrown around pertaining to these ala the olive 9's, sentiments will change and riots will ensue. Let's jut enjoy these kicks for collecting and casual purposes. geez. 

Back
Top Bottom