Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

They also said the Columbias were coming last year. I don't trust MN until Sneakernews, Nicekicks, Kicksonfire, etc. confirms it.

That's not confirmation, that's speculation.

:lol:

MN and their so called "confirmations" are ridiculous.

Until I see it on NT, then I call ducktales.

They also said the Columbias were coming last year. I don't trust MN until Sneakernews, Nicekicks, Kicksonfire, etc. confirms it.

What is funny is that most of those sites troll NT for their info :lol:

That's not confirmation, that's speculation.
:lol:
MN and their so called "confirmations" are ridiculous.
Until I see it on NT, then I call ducktales.

If i could get this from a reputable source i would skip the WC release. But MN is garbage.

I'm with you all on that, It is not a confirmation. Mark this in the rumor mill. I'm being hopeful though.

Last edited:
Is the $200 price confirmed?

Online only confirmed?

If so this better be some kind of dunk contest package with a poster, shirt, or some kind of memorabilia.

I can't remember what I paid... But weren't the nubucks with the sweatshirt and hat $200?

Last edited:
Looks like I am setting up multiple accounts to snag up 2 or 3 of these. Since I missed out on preordering the royals i need the trade bait.

Exactly. Nobody is going to see that part, so why is it so important. I'll never get that logic.

That's the same case if you wear jeans. You aren't going to see a tongue or a heel tab, but yet people still cry over Nike Air not appearing on Jordan's.

Agreed. That's why not having Nike Air never bothered me. I honestly don't care either way even though I wear most of my stuff during good weather months with shorts.

About 5 yrs back I remember hearing of a Slam Dunk pack,
around the time they started talking about previous packs that
Were later released.

Is the $200 price confirmed?
Online only confirmed?
If so this better be some kind of dunk contest package with a poster, shirt, or some kind of memorabilia.
I can't remember what I paid... But weren't the nubucks with the sweatshirt and hat $200?

I believe that was the price for that pack.

Still got my pair DS for whatever reason, and sold the hoodie and hat.

These are going to release sometime in February according to 23isback. I just hope  it's not an online only release...

They will release February 16. The same day the black and royal blue Jordan 1's are releasing..... Smh!!! Pockets are gonna be on fire!!!

These are going to release sometime in February according to 23isback. I just hope  it's not an online only release...

Thanks, but we've known this. February is when the Dunk Contest is every year...hence the connection with this shoe and the release.

Online only release would be garbage.

We ain't hear nothing. Stop throwing around numbers before they really do that and try to justify it
I'm not trying to start anything just seeing if anyone heard this price rumor. It was only twitter so it's not the most credible source. Just curious.

I'm not trying to start anything just seeing if anyone heard this price rumor. It was only twitter so it's not the most credible source. Just curious.
  I posted this a few pages back, but it's just speculation at this point and kinda got buried.  I have a friend that works at Jordan.  He told me at Christmas of 2011 about the Nike Air Cements returning, and also said -at that point- they were thinking $250 for them.  Things could have changed between now and then, but he's never failed me as far as info goes.

Peace,

J

**** if they are $200 I might have to think twice about copping these, but I don't see why they won't just be $160. Adding Nike Air to the back is not worth a $40 price jump. 

Spoke with a fa district manager today. This is a test run with nike air. It has been on the list for years and is coming to the forefront. Look for a $40-60 increase in the premium.

Spoke with a fa district manager today. This is a test run with nike air. It has been on the list for years and is coming to the forefront. Look for a $40-60 increase in the premium.

Some people have been saying for years that they would pay more for nike air and premium materials.

I didn't ask about the material....but I seriously doubt we will get good material...just the basic rape with an increase of price. And heaven forbids they actually do some package deal with a basic t-shirt. You best believe JB will slap a $300 price tag on it. I can see it now. Jb release the cement grey 4 with the true cement color and nike air on the back with a spike lee do the right thing tshirt in February during all star weekend 2014 for black history month Price $300 and it sells out in .00000001 second

If the tech grey IVs came out soon I would be mad that they didnt do it right the first time around but it would give me a chance to grab my favorite shoe from 2012 again.

But the Breds with Tech grey instead of cement grey and a durabuck upper would piss me off. Thats how they shouldve been in the first place

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom