Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

^
been reading this thread & more people are happy about these than upset
but the words of few upset plants keep getting recycled making it seem like a wave of discontent
when really that's not the case

the only common thing i've read people being uneasy about is the tentative availability...
say hypothetically (& am not adding hype cause it won't happen this way) these only release in Chicago...
that would leave a lot of fans bent out of shape cause only a very small % of those that want would even be eligible to get
know what i mean acid man?

Last edited:
Why can't people just wait until Nike releases the official info. People going crazy over what the retail price will be and the Jordan on the outsole.

People making a big deal out of all these things, but it won't matter when release day comes because all these dudes saying" ez pass" will be the dudes copping multiple pairs.

Just my 2 cents.

Why can't people just wait until Nike releases the official info. People going crazy over what the retail price will be and the Jordan on the outsole.

People making a big deal out of all these things, but it won't matter when release day comes because all these dudes saying" ez pass" will be the dudes copping multiple pairs.

Just my 2 cents.

Can anyone confirm special box?

Just my 2 cents.

Can anyone confirm special box?
It's probably the box from last year.

Just my 2 cents.
Umm aren't we discussing this on a shoe forum in a as of now speculation thread until as you put it, "wait until Nike releases the official info".  So I don't really understand your point about people talking about shoes on a shoe forum whether they have already came out, are confirmed coming out, or speculating what might come out.  Essentially, this is a network for people to do exactly what they are doing and that is express their likes and dislikes for various shoes.  

You did get one part right tho, it won't matter when release day comes.

Just my 2 cents

2011: JORDAN 3 - JUMPMAN ON THE BACK AND JORDAN ON THE OUTSOLE, INFERIOR QUALITY
2013: JORDAN 3 - NIKE AIR ON THE BACK, JORDAN ON THE OUTSOLE, INFERIOR QUALITY
2015: JORDAN 3 - NIKE AIR ON THE BACK AND OUTSOLE, INFERIOR QUALITY
2017: JORDAN 3 - JUMPMAN ON THE BACK, NIKE AIR ON THE OUTSOLE, PREMIUM QUALITY
2017: JORDAN 3 - JUMPMAN ON THE BACK AND JORDAN ON THE OUTSOLE, PREMIUM QUALITY
2050: JORDAN 3 - NIKE AIR ON THE BACK AND OUTSOLE, PREMIUM QUALITY

THE RELEASE SCHEDULE FOR THE WHITE CEMENT 3S. JORDAN BRAND IS SET FOR THE NEXT 40 YEARS.
roll.gif
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gives the OG look, it'll be wearable, and it differs from the OGs because it still will say "Jordan" on the bottom instead of Nike. I can say I'm a fan. 

Last edited:
I will be content with my 2003 cements. I'm betting the leather and comfort will not be as great on these, just like the 2011's.

The elephant print on the new 3's bugs the hell out of me. The thick print is a killer for me. It's not even the same....

View media item 194327

Last edited:
Hopefully they will release so I can snag a pair as I missed out on these in 2011.

Looks good. Should've been made with a Nike bottom but I'll stop complaining, I didn't think I'd ever see this again.

Back
Top Bottom