Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

If you're going to rock them what difference does it make if it says Jordan on the bottom?
I wonder the same thing but I read some kids on here clean the bottom of their shoes after each wear. Lol. So the outsole apparently matters that much to some.

^ Before I lose it, I'll act like I didn't read your post.

Anyways, heard the pics floating around are the sample version, meaning the final version will have NIKE on the bottom.

Don't know how true that is.

Last edited:
I'm definetley copping these when they release. I had the 03' s when they 1st came out. Would love to get my hand on another pair of these, especially with the nike air on it.

2011: JORDAN 3 - JUMPMAN ON THE BACK AND JORDAN ON THE OUTSOLE, INFERIOR QUALITY

2013: JORDAN 3 - NIKE AIR ON THE BACK, JORDAN ON THE OUTSOLE, INFERIOR QUALITY

2015: JORDAN 3 - NIKE AIR ON THE BACK AND OUTSOLE, INFERIOR QUALITY

2017: JORDAN 3 - JUMPMAN ON THE BACK, NIKE AIR ON THE OUTSOLE, PREMIUM QUALITY

2017: JORDAN 3 - JUMPMAN ON THE BACK AND JORDAN ON THE OUTSOLE, PREMIUM QUALITY

2050: JORDAN 3 - NIKE AIR ON THE BACK AND OUTSOLE, PREMIUM QUALITY

THE RELEASE SCHEDULE FOR THE WHITE CEMENT 3S. JORDAN BRAND IS SET FOR THE NEXT 40 YEARS.

And by 2050 elderly NT'ers will still be pissed, and say the leather is too nice. So pass

yet triple up

Last edited:
Air Randy aka Sole-Up just posted pics on FB and said coming soon, so looks like it's going down (which was more or less already confirmed).  Going to be interesting to see the quality on these or see if they are simply recycled materials from 2011 with NA on the back...

Air Randy aka Sole-Up just posted pics on FB and said coming soon, so looks like it's going down (which was more or less already confirmed).  Going to be interesting to see the quality on these or see if they are simply recycled materials from 2011 with NA on the back...

Bruh, all this means is that he called up all his Cuzzos and they are about to pump out 20k pairs of these out in the shed for 10,000% profits.

Last edited:
Bruh, all this means is that he called up all his Cuzzos and they are about to pump out 20k pairs of these out in the shed for 10,000% profits.
Ha ya I should of wrote that with a disclaimer b/c in no way am I supporting him.  However, with that said, once he posts pics, the final version is more or less the same aesthetically.  Granted there are times when JB gives him the crossover and jukes the ish out of him (see the toecaps with last years concords), but overall, it means they will probably releasing relatively soon and will look similar to what he shows in his pics

Alright so here's the word from my source in Oregon....Maybe some of y'alls dreams will be answered.

This is just to startup the Hype machine for the comeback of the Nike Air.

JB will be releasing shoes 1-6 in 2 packs. 1 White based and one Black based

Y'all wonder why "Chicago" 1s didn't get the Nike Air treatment???? Well maybe this will help.

Shoes will be made with Premium Quality and comes in a wooden chest with wooden shoe trees, all kind of cute knick knacks etc. Will be limited of course.

Shoes will be only sold in the 6 pack.. yes you heard that right. 6 pack!!!!

Retail is set to be $1800... This can change, but as of now this is what it's set at.

Not SRS.. I know some of you were salivating though!!

^

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

Last edited:
Alright so here's the word from my source in Oregon....Maybe some of y'alls dreams will be answered.
This is just to startup the Hype machine for the comeback of the Nike Air.
JB will be releasing shoes 1-6 in 2 packs. 1 White based and one Black based
Y'all wonder why "Chicago" 1s didn't get the Nike Air treatment???? Well maybe this will help.
Shoes will be made with Premium Quality and comes in a wooden chest with wooden shoe trees, all kind of cute knick knacks etc. Will be limited of course.
Shoes will be only sold in the 6 pack.. yes you heard that right. 6 pack!!!!
Retail is set to be $1800... This can change, but as of now this is what it's set at.
Not SRS.. I know some of you were salivating though!!
laugh.gif

Yeah, these will be copped with the quickness. Been waiting on White/Cement III's with Nike Air since as long as I can remember. So Excited. FWIW, I dont own 2011's.

Last edited:
2011: JORDAN 3 - JUMPMAN ON THE BACK AND JORDAN ON THE OUTSOLE, INFERIOR QUALITY
2013: JORDAN 3 - NIKE AIR ON THE BACK, JORDAN ON THE OUTSOLE, INFERIOR QUALITY
2015: JORDAN 3 - NIKE AIR ON THE BACK AND OUTSOLE, INFERIOR QUALITY
2017: JORDAN 3 - JUMPMAN ON THE BACK, NIKE AIR ON THE OUTSOLE, PREMIUM QUALITY
2017: JORDAN 3 - JUMPMAN ON THE BACK AND JORDAN ON THE OUTSOLE, PREMIUM QUALITY
2050: JORDAN 3 - NIKE AIR ON THE BACK AND OUTSOLE, PREMIUM QUALITY

THE RELEASE SCHEDULE FOR THE WHITE CEMENT 3S. JORDAN BRAND IS SET FOR THE NEXT 40 YEARS.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom