Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

2011 ids=
pimp.gif
roll.gif

^^^ glad my JBC customized black tongue inspired you to do the same to your orions. funny you posted that today, as i unDS'd mine today. smooth! 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Very nice. I will try to make some proper breds on Nike ID

Yo homey what happened to your caps lock button???
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  J/K

On the real tho, Im really excited to see what ppl come up with on NikeiD!!!  Nike shafted us again on the warrior pack release and we cant order on NikeiD here in Canada but somehow someway I will find a way to make a couple pairs.  Im going for CW's reminiscent of the AJ XI CW's like the B'Reds, Space Jams, and maybe even a cool grey.  Imagine if you could take the grey patina and put it over a darker shade of grey nubuck, white laces and Jumpmans and of course a blue tinted sole.  Those would look pretty dope!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Anybody know which stores are getting the red and grey 2011's online?
Already up on NDC. FSR I believe.

Anywhere besides NDC getting these because I'm military stationed overseas and they wont take my order online.

Saw all three of the 2011s from the warrior pack yesterday. The red/greys are the best looking in person by far. The black/green and white/orions are okay looking. Was real easy to pass on them.

Originally Posted by hostos

what online stores will have the concords XI for pre-sale or pre-order?

stop posting for a minute...every shoe has a thread. READ!!!!!! ad to answer your question NONE

got 2 of 3 of the warrior pack today. red/gray coming tomorrow. switched out the blue for gray laces and stayed with the black on the lime. both are better than i expected. the black/lime are better than the pixs. both have made their way into the rotation and will be rocked not stocked !!

Originally Posted by gzagenius

zyr, which is the best cw of the warrior pack for you?

black/lime, the jumpman on the chlorine pair killed it for me, the sole doesn't do for me either. the red grey pair I can do without, the grey laces needs to be on there tho.
Black/lime tho 
pimp.gif
, even tho it's not the 1st or 2nd version it's still a nice summer shoe 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got my 1st pair of Neo Limes in the mail. Being that I have a thing for green (all kinds), these are dopeness.  
pimp.gif
 Just waiting for my second pair to arrive, so I can decide which to rock & which to stock.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by gzagenius

zyr, which is the best cw of the warrior pack for you?

black/lime, the jumpman on the chlorine pair killed it for me, the sole doesn't do for me either. the red grey pair I can do without, the grey laces needs to be on there tho.
Black/lime tho 
pimp.gif
, even tho it's not the 1st or 2nd version it's still a nice summer shoe 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I saw all of them a few days ago and I have to say I was disappointed.  I checked out the All Black pair too and thought they were too plastic looking with no Patent Leather bling to em.  I was salty about it.
None of the colors did anything for me and I really wanted to like the Red/Grey pair. and hoped the Carolinas would be nice.

They weren't

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I saw all of them a few days ago and I have to say I was disappointed.  I checked out the All Black pair too and thought they were too plastic looking with no Patent Leather bling to em.  I was salty about it.
yeah, all three are underwhelming.  other than the all-stars and the year of the rabbits, jordan brand really sucked when it came to the colorways of this shoe.  can't wait for the ID's so i can show them how to do it.
laugh.gif

i will cop the all black patent ones on sale for like 50 bux.
laugh.gif

you guys think these are gonna hit outlets at a steep discount? i want these but not anywhere near retail
frown.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Zyzz

you guys think these are gonna hit outlets at a steep discount? i want these but not anywhere near retail
frown.gif
oh yes, for sure.
i hope so, id LOVE to get a pair to ball in. heard these are amazing but already got too many shoes in my rotation and dont wanna pay the huge retail.

Originally Posted by eltouha

comparing them to flu games
air-jordan-xii-12-flu-game.jpg

aj-2011-jordan-brand-classic-2.jpg

i guess they could've used a tongue black out.

or would you have liked to see an official one like this?
Air-Jordan-26-Black-Varsity-Red-Black-Logo-Sole.jpg
Now THAT'S more like it.  Better comparison....

air-jordan-11-blk-rd.jpg

People have been saying the 2011s look very XIesq.  Nothing shows that more than those fake black/reds.

Back
Top Bottom