Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

which of the warrior packs are you favorites?

thinkin about grabbin the black/limes or the chlorines

i like chlorines more.....that's why i copped it....

but the black lime green also a hot one too imo....

Wow this thread died out....

Anyways, here to resurrect it- in case anyone is interested in the DMV area, DTLR has the black/white OG colorway for $79 and the blackouts for $99. Not sure how many are left (i assume it can't be many, probably scattered sizes).

I myself am salty a bit because I bought them for 109 and 139 respectively, could have saved myself about 80 bucks, heck I havent even had a chance to wear the blackouts yet.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Wow this thread died out....

Anyways, here to resurrect it- in case anyone is interested in the DMV area, DTLR has the black/white OG colorway for $79 and the blackouts for $99. Not sure how many are left (i assume it can't be many, probably scattered sizes).

I myself am salty a bit because I bought them for 109 and 139 respectively, could have saved myself about 80 bucks, heck I havent even had a chance to wear the blackouts yet.

wish there was a dtlr near me with those prices

Picked up the Black outs for 100$....Is that what they are called? I like them, I wonder why the 2011 do not get more love. Great shoe.

Yeah, the 2011s are great. Very comfortable and lightweight too. I'm def looking to pick up another pair or two once they hit outlets.

one of the better styles since the XVIIs-its been rocky since XIV actually Imo-I like the XVs but I totally understand those that dont,same with XVIs, I think the XViis were a huge redemtion-the XVIIIs were top 3 worse looking-the XIXs were cool wit pants but terrible looking to ball in( the East /west no shroud >>>) XXs were mega hot,possibly the best since the XIV,XXIs were to me the ugliest jordan ever,XXII were nice but too simple,XXIIIs were the hottest Jordan since the XIII imo they def went out wit a bang on the numerical jawns,the 2009 was nice but like the XXIIs tooo simple the material is dope tho,the 2010s-Boo! but still not the worse looking shoe-heres my weird order for you(by appearance)iii,XI,V,IV,VI,II,VIII,X,XIII,i,VII,IX,XII,XXIII,XIV,XX,XVII,2011,XVI,XXII,XIX,2009,XV,2010,XVIII,XXI

I cant wait to design a black/red colorway on NikeiD

I just gotta find a way to get around the fact they wont ship to canada.......smh at Nike releasing pure heat in Europe and then give Canada the shaft............at least we HAVE an NBA team

yeah i like the 2011's...Got the black/black white/red red/wolf and black/orionJBC. Love the comfort.

Shoe City (DMV urban account store) has the black/lime and the chlorines for 124.99.

I also can't wait for these to hit Nike ID, I would love to make a Space Jam colorway.

What's up guys. This was posted in the Coupon thread but figured it's worth mentioning in here too. Jimmy Jazz has all 3 colorways of the Warrior Pack going for 99.99 each, FSR. They're excluded from all discounts except free shipping (I think).

Originally Posted by kc37

Originally Posted by j4ck

never understood why people rock these shoes as casual.

Because I like the look, and they're super-comfortable.
But I'm just speaking for myself.

Same here. While my aj19 and aj21 are mostlyworn only on the basketball court. The aj2011And aj20 are mostly worn casual and i onlyWore them for some shoot outs.Why? Because i dont want them toBe worn out. They are too nice to beRun to the ground.In my opinion, the 2011 are the best lookingAir jordan in the post-chicago bulls era. So i like them over the aj 14 and anything comingAfter.

Nike Just processed my full refund on the All Star Games last night a full 7 months after purchase!
Glad they didn't try to give me the run around!

i had been waiting to see if there was a univ blue leather option on the id 2011. since there's not, i went ahead and pulled the trigger on the tech grey/orion blues on clearance.

I recently got the neo lime 2011's and I have to say, the Jordan 2011's are the most comfortable basketball shoes I have ever owned 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom