Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by eltouha

comparing them to flu games
air-jordan-xii-12-flu-game.jpg

aj-2011-jordan-brand-classic-2.jpg

i guess they could've used a tongue black out.

or would you have liked to see an official one like this?
Air-Jordan-26-Black-Varsity-Red-Black-Logo-Sole.jpg
Now THAT'S more like it.  Better comparison....

air-jordan-11-blk-rd.jpg

People have been saying the 2011s look very XIesq.  Nothing shows that more than those fake black/reds.

you'll see 'em if they have that color option on I.D.!

Damn this thread kinda died after the sticky got taken off. Kinda hurts though that the recent colorways haven't been too impressive IMO. Looking forward to the upcoming ID options though.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by gzagenius

zyr, which is the best cw of the warrior pack for you?

black/lime, the jumpman on the chlorine pair killed it for me, the sole doesn't do for me either. the red grey pair I can do without, the grey laces needs to be on there tho.
Black/lime tho 
pimp.gif
, even tho it's not the 1st or 2nd version it's still a nice summer shoe 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I saw all of them a few days ago and I have to say I was disappointed.  I checked out the All Black pair too and thought they were too plastic looking with no Patent Leather bling to em.  I was salty about it.
None of the colors did anything for me and I really wanted to like the Red/Grey pair. and hoped the Carolinas would be nice.

They weren't

It's the hand scratched leather on these that will throw the colorways off, because if you look closely the chlorine blues have like 3 different blue at 3 different parts of the shoe.
I wish I kept a pair of All-Stars now, sold them because I copped them at $120 
tired.gif

^^^ for sure. all stars look better and better with each new colorway that drops. that deep blue patina leather is on point! 

wore by red/grey and was very disappointed to have the red on the tongue bleed onto the white laces.  Won't make the mistake of wearing that lace combo on the court again! I love these shoes though. Got both JBC's, ASG's, RED/GREY, and patents. 

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

Do the interchangeable soles really make a difference?

Very much. If you try them on, the red explosive sole is full air unit. It's very padded, plush, and comfortable. The blue quick sole is zoom forefoot and heel. It's very responsive. Comfortable.

Try them both on and you will feel the difference.

I don't know if it was covered before, and any help would be great.

I just got the 2011 for work and didn't even think about a problem that has come to my attention.

I have a really high arch and have a doctor prescribed $200 insole that I need to wear in my shoes to prevent bone spurs from forming.

But with the way the insoles work in the 2011 my custom ones don't fit. I was looking at the ways the insoles were put together and though about taking the responsive red unit and try to seperate the plate from the actual insole.

How do I go about wearing these shoes with the way the insoles sit in the shoe?

Originally Posted by j4ck

never understood why people rock these shoes as casual.

Because I like the look, and they're super-comfortable.
But I'm just speaking for myself.

i play in my all black 2011s, amazing for ball, only thing though its not that durable, really dissapointed, only thing preventing me from buying another pair

which of the warrior packs are you favorites?

thinkin about grabbin the black/limes or the chlorines

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Zyzz

you guys think these are gonna hit outlets at a steep discount? i want these but not anywhere near retail
frown.gif
oh yes, for sure.
i hope so, id LOVE to get a pair to ball in. heard these are amazing but already got too many shoes in my rotation and dont wanna pay the huge retail.
I'm all over those red/greys when they hit outlets.

The more I see/wear these the more I see the resemblance ofthe air pippen 2. There is definitely a few design similarities in there. Ihave to agree about the durability, the comfort comes at a price – I cant seethese lastin the summer for me.

2znx4k4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom