Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

FYI

just got my sneaker.st shipping confirmation this afternoon, 2 1/2 days after ordering. everybody vouches for them, so...they may have just gotten caught off guard with lots of orders for these 2011s.

peace!

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by DRO3000

DONT BUY FROM SNEAKER ST!!!! bought 2 days a go and havent been responded to since!!!
Really? I got my Air Go LWP yesterday. No problems.
UPDATE***  Just got my shipping info 20 mins a go.  I was mad cuz i was told I would have shipping info yesterday and got nothing.  I can deal with that but when i email and you dont respond as quickly as you did before I order it helps get the mind goin and ya maybe I jumped to conclusions but I've been taken for a ride before and for a sec I thought maybe thats what I was getting....another problem. 

But things happen and maybe they just got super busy with the orders they received, especially after the post here on NT.

PS tracking number only says that shipping has been set up but better than nothing

Hey guys,

I just wanted to apologize for not getting these shipping confirmation emails out to you earlier.  We encountered a problem with the boxing of the shoe.  Even though I saw the pics online, I never anticipated the box to be that big.  So we had to overnight rush order a brand new set of boxes to package them.

I suppose it was my fault for not notifying you guys sooner.  Thats my bad.  All orders have been shipped out, and everyone should of received their tracking.

That being said.... this shoes packaging was pretty incredible.  The attention to detail on the box itself was remarkable and very appreciated by myself (despite the headache it may have caused me
wink.gif
)

Hope you guys enjoy your pairs, and have a good weekend.
St.

Sitting courtside at the Magic game tonight. Q Rich is wearing the white/black 2011's. On the bench though. They're nice. Gil is wearing Military Blue IV.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Hey guys,

I just wanted to apologize for not getting these shipping confirmation emails out to you earlier.  We encountered a problem with the boxing of the shoe.  Even though I saw the pics online, I never anticipated the box to be that big.  So we had to overnight rush order a brand new set of boxes to package them.

I suppose it was my fault for not notifying you guys sooner.  Thats my bad.  All orders have been shipped out, and everyone should of received their tracking.

That being said.... this shoes packaging was pretty incredible.  The attention to detail on the box itself was remarkable and very appreciated by myself (despite the headache it may have caused me
wink.gif
)

St.

good looking sneakerst, thats why i have nothing bad to say about u

Hey guys,

wink.gif
)

St.

Much respect sneaker st!!!  I take back all I posted!!!( I will edit)  As for the box, youre absolutely right, its huge and awesome!!!  I just got my YOTR's today and I think the box is the same size but different colour, writing etc.  I think you will all be very happy with this JB sig especially if youre a fan of the clean and simple J's like the XI and XII.  they are super
smokin.gif

DRO3000:
I got my 2011 YOTR's from Air Randy today as well. He was super easy to deal with and answered all my emails promptly and thoroughly. I highly recommend him for any high end or hard to get J's that he can snag over in HK.

That being said I also have the white/black/anthracite 2011 from PYS as well, both pairs are awesome and the boxes show JB's attention to all the little details.  Most people have been on the "I love em" or "I hate em" and that's cool, but I think that these are finally a nice return to the forefront of the sneaker game for Jordan Brand. I have plenty of Retro's and the XXIII, 2009 HOF, and the 2010 in white/black/red and black/university blue. I like them all equally and they all have their own flavor.  Still trying to see what the HoH situation is for the YOTR's...possibly cop another pair!

And for all ya'll wondering...I'm a size 8, I had to get the 2010's in an 8.5 as it seemed to be a very narrow shoe.  The 2011 white/black I have is an 8, true to size,...all that Air Randy could get me was an 8.5 and I hardly notice a difference. But I don't hoop in them, just casual and I'm a personal trainer so they just have to withstand a long day at work and that's about it. Peace ya'll!!

Originally Posted by Dc30

DRO3000:
I got my 2011 YOTR's from Air Randy today as well. He was super easy to deal with and answered all my emails promptly and thoroughly. I highly recommend him for any high end or hard to get J's that he can snag over in HK.

That being said I also have the white/black/anthracite 2011 from PYS as well, both pairs are awesome and the boxes show JB's attention to all the little details.  Most people have been on the "I love em" or "I hate em" and that's cool, but I think that these are finally a nice return to the forefront of the sneaker game for Jordan Brand. I have plenty of Retro's and the XXIII, 2009 HOF, and the 2010 in white/black/red and black/university blue. I like them all equally and they all have their own flavor.  Still trying to see what the HoH situation is for the YOTR's...possibly cop another pair!

And for all ya'll wondering...I'm a size 8, I had to get the 2010's in an 8.5 as it seemed to be a very narrow shoe.  The 2011 white/black I have is an 8, true to size,...all that Air Randy could get me was an 8.5 and I hardly notice a difference. But I don't hoop in them, just casual and I'm a personal trainer so they just have to withstand a long day at work and that's about it. Peace ya'll!!
dont sleep on the 2011, once they hit stores and ppl see em I bet theyre instant classic.....pics just dont do em justice

how do you post pics??? I said Id post pics of the YOTR's being worn

host the image file on imageshack.us and then use the direct link between [ img ] direct url [ /img ] tags (removing spaces}.

Originally Posted by dyoumans

Nike town santa monica confirmed getting the YOTR

Would someone be able to confirm a MSRP for this YOTR pack please?  I am not frequent here but really like the look of this shoe and the colorway.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

wink.gif
)

St.

A little frustrated that they oversold my size 11.5, but SneakerSt was prompt w/ communication and handling of my situation...looking forward to my size 12 now! Definitely looking forward to doing business w/ you in the near future!  

sdc13052.jpg

By dro3000 at 2011-02-11
sdc13051.jpg

By dro3000 at 2011-02-11
sdc13050e.jpg

By dro3000 at 2011-02-11
sdc13047.jpg

By dro3000 at 2011-02-11
sdc13046j.jpg

By dro3000 at 2011-02-11

First time posting pics so I hope I did it right lol, but as promised some pics of the YOTR's, I only put one on cuz I plan on keeping em DS and wearing by blk/wht when they arrive

Originally Posted by eltouha

how do you post pics??? I said Id post pics of the YOTR's being worn

host the image file on imageshack.us and then use the direct link between [ img ] direct url [ /img ] tags (removing spaces}.
Thanks for the help!
wink.gif

One tiny gripe I had... I wish the bags that held the insoles were able to hold BOTH insoles and not just one. 
I hate that I have to put my RED insole into the BLUE bag, and vice versa cus the bag can only hold one.  

I know that just sounded ridiculous but im kinda ocd like that. 

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Sneaker St. is legit and quickly becoming one of my favorite sites next to UTA...

Agreed.

Ordered the Pearl Foams from them a few months back, and just placed an order for the 2011s.
pimp.gif

One tiny gripe I had... I wish the bags that held the insoles were able to hold BOTH insoles and not just one. 
I hate that I have to put my RED insole into the BLUE bag, and vice versa cus the bag can only hold one.  

I know that just sounded ridiculous but im kinda ocd like that. 

grin.gif
I know exactly what you mean. I was buggin a little about that fact as I was looking over a pair. I'm sure I'll soon forget once I start wearing a pair and put the box in my closet.

I didn't realize the paper with the text on it in the box is actually cloth. Nice touch JB!
pimp.gif

I need some more pics to pop up. Trying to decide on these.

The YOTR's look nice, and will be slept on. The quality of these look really nice.

Back
Top Bottom