Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Has anyone ordered from Sneaker.ST. before? They say that the shoes are ready to ship at $140 plus shipping. They're on the legit list, but I want to know if anyone else has ordered from them before. It wouldn't be the first time that a site has made the NTlegit list, only to be banned later. Where are they located?

yeah i purchased some shoes from sneaker.st, he's also a NT member.  Very legit.  Located in IL.

I'm in Chicago. Think they would do a local pickup or quick ship kind of thing? I'm hoping they can get the white/red or white/blue. I have two big games on the 19th and 20th and would love to break these out.

I live in PA and shipping was only like 3 days UPS.  But I would just email him on his website or PM on here.  I think his member name is sneaker.st, he normally replies fast.

teller360.....how many days did it take to receive your shoes from the day you ordered on the site. Not that I'm upset, as I just ordered mine yesterday.......just curious.

Originally Posted by clkru

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by clkru

when do these hit NikeiD!?!?!?!!?

Depends if people are willing to pay $200 for their own customized pair.  
It would be pretty tempting to do it tho... 

I think I saw somewhere that Nike is trying to re-locate the NikeID production site to somewhere inside the states, so that the turnaround time could be closer to 2 weeks instead of the customary 4-6 weeks.  If so, that would be pretty 
pimp.gif
Not to mention it would force Nike to pay a fair wage to workers legally permitted to work in the United States (which unfortunately makes me think this might never happen).

Exactly.  I doubt JB would want to pay U.S. minimum wage, especially now.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

has anyone confirmed where the all stars (blues) are going to release? FNL, eastbay, NDC, HOH? we've heard conflicting info so far.

thanks!  
We will only be carrying the White/Black and White/Varsity Red colorways when they are released on 2/19/11 at 12 AM EST.

EastbayRep - Ray
damnit Ray....
frown.gif
laugh.gif
My exact sentiments.  The YOTR and Allstars are my favorite.

I was reading his post all eager waiting for White/Blue to be there....
frown.gif

Glad JB did it right this year seems people are actually excited about a new sig model releasing.  Seems like this was missed for the 2009 and 2010.
Sorry. 
frown.gif
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

teller360.....how many days did it take to receive your shoes from the day you ordered on the site. Not that I'm upset, as I just ordered mine yesterday.......just curious.

ive always done preorders on that site, so it doesnt really apply.  but if they are in stock i would expect u to get shipping info by tom or sat

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

ive always done preorders on that site, so it doesnt really apply.  but if they are in stock i would expect u to get shipping info by tom or sat

i ordered mine yesterday but havent received shipping info yet.  I just want to get em before the release date!

Good to see people going hard for a non-retro pair of J's, but I cant justify paying that much. Ill cop a pair for the collection for $40.00 from the outlet just like the 2010.

Glad JB did it right this year seems people are actually excited about a new sig model releasing.  Seems like this was missed for the 2009 and 2010. 
I think the public was expecting too much after the XX3, as EVERY Jordan head waited with baited breath on what JB was going to do post XX3. I think most were kind of let down by the 09 and 2010's. 

I ended up buying both the 2009 and the 2010 and love them both, they are really comfortable shoes. 

D@mn Eastbay Ray... lol. Being on an island I usually order all my kicks from you guys, but looks like FNL will get the winning bid for this one (Wht/Blu's).

And I agree. Its nice to see so many people anticipating this post XX3 sig. Looking forward to seeing more pics as RD approaches/passes.

I would personally just buy (outlet)to hit the courts other than that, there is no saving these....C'mon Jordan give the beasts more gimmicks.....not me different breed!!!

Originally Posted by Vuey

I think the public was expecting too much after the XX3, as EVERY Jordan head waited with baited breath on what JB was going to do post XX3. I think most were kind of let down by the 09 and 2010's. 

I ended up buying both the 2009 and the 2010 and love them both, they are really comfortable shoes. 

Agreed...this is the first signature release I've been excited about since the 23's. Although I didn't care for the 2009's (at all), the 2010's grew on me to the point where I love them and I was able to get the first colorway release well after the release date (in Atlanta, where its really only about the retroes.....of any shoe). 

Now this may be a stretch, but this shoe release reminds me of the 11 and 12 (first colorway) release in '95 and '96 when the general public didn't really know what to make of the look. Only to later change their minds and embrace it towards classic status! I know its a stretch and way too early to tell....but I think that this shoe will be a classic in years to come (my opinion). The game has changed, as well as the acceptance of vintage fashion, so this won't be an instant classic. But give it 5-10 years and we'll see.

On another note, they're up for sale on UTA for $154.99 shipped (http://www.uptempoair.com/nike-air-jordan-2011-436771-101.aspx). They will ship on Monday, Feb 14th. 

I agree the XXIII was a tough act to follow, almost too tough.  That shoe is just amazing in all respects.

Nice to see people excited about a new sig shoe again. Kinda takes the whole shoe thing back to its roots.

i agree with all that are saying the 2010 was underrated. it's a comfortable shoe, ventilation issues aside

Oh YA!!! Just found out that my AJ 2011 YOTR's have arrived and theyre waiting at the post office to pick up!!! Will post pics later today!!! Man im sooo hyped to see these!!!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Oh YA!!! Just found out that my AJ 2011 YOTR's have arrived and theyre waiting at the post office to pick up!!! Will post pics later today!!! Man im sooo hyped to see these!!!
^^^
Where did you order your YOTR's from?  Heard only China and HOH Sta. Monica are getting them...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

^^^
Where did you order your YOTR's from?  Heard only China and HOH Sta. Monica are getting them...
ohwell.gif

I got em off eBay from AIR RANDY on Friday and he got em to me within  a week!!! pretty hype, he doesnt have anything larger than a 10.5 and few left so check em out.  Tell DRO3000 sent ya.  Ive talkin to him lots and might order the playoffs from him too. 

Has anyone else had any trouble getting in touch with sneaker st??? I ordered my wht/blk AJ 2011 2 days a go and sent 2 emails asking for shipping info and had no response?!??!?!  Getting antsy now

Originally Posted by galaga3

i agree with all that are saying the 2010 was underrated. it's a comfortable shoe, ventilation issues aside
I feel like the 2010 Team is even better - improved durability and I actually like the heel Air unit.

Hope the 2011 QK ("team" version of the '11, releasing in the fall) will be even better than the 2011 itself.

DONT BUY FROM SNEAKER ST!!!! bought 2 days a go and havent been responded to since!!!

PM him on here. He's an NT'er. sneakerst or sdubl (mod).

Sneaker ST is LEGIT. I've bought many pairs from them and can vouch for them.

Mine came in from PYS this past weds..took only 5 days... These shoes are amazing...Quality is excellent, packaging is awesome! Wore em that very day to a bar to watch Bulls vs

Jazz and the bouncer who's wearing a Jordan tee didn't ask for my ID but instead asked to lift up my pant leg...he's like "whoa what are those!?"... I said these are the newest Air

Jordan 2011's...he was like "daaaaaaaang those are real real nice"... he just let me in and forgot to card me lol... Anyway these fit true to size casually, its real snug and I don't tie my

shoe laces btw but yet they are still snug... if you plan on playing ball in em I highly suggest to go a half size down cuz its roomy from the toe area. Other than that I wanna cop

another pair and get the YOTR on the Feb 19th as well. One thing I dont like is the bottom sole can pick up lots of dirt and is hard to clean off. Otherwise real comfy using the Quick

sole! Best pair of J's since the xx3 hands down...

Back
Top Bottom