Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by teller360

Jaquay wrote:

Hmmm strange... i can easily fit both insoles into one bag with my pair and mine are a size 13
jaquay can u or someone post pics of the black n white with blue jeans, just curious how they look. thanks
Here's a quick snap I took....

18a35c5045fb71b154ca5807d2f2ca42b69ed05_r.jpg

pimp.gif
These look nice. I hope these sit a little.

Got to try on the 2011 on tonight. Comfort level is bananas. 2-3 colorway copped. Looks wise, I love them. This is a shoe you can wear everywhere.

Does anyone know if the all black version of the 2011s are set to be released? It's the best looking 2011 so far in my opinion.

I just gave sneaker st. a shot for these. First shoe in a long time I was excited about. Would have preferred YOTR's, but my grown up side wont let me pay that much for shoes anymore.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

I just gave sneaker st. a shot for these. First shoe in a long time I was excited about. Would have preferred YOTR's, but my grown up side wont let me pay that much for shoes anymore.
tongue.gif
I threw my grown-up side out the window when I seen the YOTR's.  I LOVE the 2011, just as I loved the 2010, but having a chance to get these is bringing the excitment back that has been gone for a while..The YOTR's are $180, the regulars are $170, seems like a small price for the nicest colorway and the very small amout being released. 

I wanted to buy the white/black from sneaker.st, but they are sold out of my size, as is EVERYONE else that has them under retail. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

tongue.gif
I threw my grown-up side out the window when I seen the YOTR's.  I LOVE the 2011, just as I loved the 2010, but having a chance to get these is bringing the excitment back that has been gone for a while..The YOTR's are $180, the regulars are $170, seems like a small price for the nicest colorway and the very small amout being released.
I haven't bought a sig shoe since the 23s, but the YOTRs would have put an end to that if easily available for $180.  I'm not paying $400+ on ebay for the colorway I want just because its limited.  Reminds me a lot of the 23s premier release, which I still wish would have been handled differently.  The limiting business model only infuriates me and influences me to not support the company, so for now its no 2011 for me.

These are the most cushioned Jordan I have ever worn. Great fit, and the attention to detail is great. I also think everyone is sleeping on the huge Jumpman on the back it really sets these off.

Also, I ordered mine from Sneaker.st on Wednesday, received today via UPS. I took a chance and it worked for the good. The site is def legit. I usually buy retail since some of the other sites have terrible service.

Man I can't wait to get my black/white pair.
pimp.gif

Hopefully the black/grey pair DWade has been wearing releases too.

I wanted to buy the white/black from sneaker.st, but they are sold out of my size, as is EVERYONE else that has them under retail. 
frown.gif
Where you gettin your YotRs from? Do you still have the titanium XX3s?

tongue.gif

frown.gif
Purchased for retail, yes.  I just meant I'm not paying $450 resale prices.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Wozman23

tongue.gif
I haven't bought a sig shoe since the 23s, but the YOTRs would have put an end to that if easily available for $180.  I'm not paying $400+ on ebay for the colorway I want just because its limited.  Reminds me a lot of the 23s premier release, which I still wish would have been handled differently.  The limiting business model only infuriates me and influences me to not support the company, so for now its no 2011 for me.
Ordered mine on Friday night and received UPS shipping confirmation today...we'll see if they get here by Friday. Glad to see that others are having good luck with Sneaker St., though.

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Does anyone know if the all black version of the 2011s are set to be released? It's the best looking 2011 so far in my opinion.

The JB blog said they will be releasing in the "upcoming months" when Wade debuted them.  Last I heard was April.

Has anyone picked up the blue 2011's yet? I haven't seen anyone post about them...

Also the NDC upcoming release page says they will be sold at NDC?

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by Jaquay

Hmmm strange... i can easily fit both insoles into one bag with my pair and mine are a size 13
jaquay can u or someone post pics of the black n white with blue jeans, just curious how they look. thanks
Here's a quick snap I took....

18a35c5045fb71b154ca5807d2f2ca42b69ed05_r.jpg

pimp.gif
  DOPE

the rabbits are the only ones i'd pay retail for, but since that isn't possible, i'm gonna wait till around xmas for my 2011.

Back
Top Bottom