Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ that GIF.  Perfect, Dunkhead!

I read somewhere else on here, can't remember, that CHAMPS FTL and EASTBAY all share the same stock..

This can't possible be true, can it? I think the champs and footlocker are at opposite sides of my mall, and I can't find an eastbay store for the life of me.

This release is looking harder and harder 
mean.gif

Yea man I've been thinking the same thing, been years but they share the same stock and have identical websites

:rofl:

I used to have these shoes in middle school. Then, when I got too big for them my parents shipped em' to the philippines!! ahh! lol Time to get them back! 

I read somewhere else on here, can't remember, that CHAMPS FTL and EASTBAY all share the same stock..

This can't possible be true, can it? I think the champs and footlocker are at opposite sides of my mall, and I can't find an eastbay store for the life of me.

mean.gif
WOW...

Ok I'll try and be the nice one if this was a serious post.

Eastbay/FTL/Champs/FA are all the same company. Although they share inventory, each individual store is provided their own inventory allotment.

Eastbay is also a mail catalog/online only retailer. They are not a traditional brick and mortar store.

Still though....
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

mean.gif

Quite possibly....the single most....atrocious comment I've ever read. Wow dude. Wow. :smh:

Hahahaha!! Man, that Eastbay store comment & gif just made my day. For a few secs. I forgot I have the flu. That ish had me rollin'

I need to stay off NT..these threads always give me more anxiety as new members join and ask all these dumb questions.

I have my 1997 pair wearable in good condition, may have them painted for that new look. For all those wanting to cop I would relax the shoe bubble has burst 6-10 months after any release you can cop for retail or less, unless it's the XI series and I've been seeing cool grey's going below retail lately.
Where are you shopping??? 
Man, just be patient and start checking other sites like eBay  right before new releases and right after. Dudes be selling the last release to get the next release.

First post on here and I couldn't think of a better shoe to get my first post than these. I remember these dropping my 8th grade year and seeing my homegirl rock them in class. Can't wait to get these. Hope everyone who wants them can cop. Shout out to all my MS sneaker lovers too!

Man, just be patient and start checking other sites like eBay  right before new releases and right after. Dudes be selling the last release to get the next release.

6-10 months after a release you can cop for retail or less :lol:

What, militaries and fire red IV's :lol:

Because you sure can't find Playoffs, Cavs, Olympic VI and VII's for retail.

mean.gif
Nah I don't think it's true because why would they put them at opposite sides of the mall right? They would be right next to each other across the way from the Eastbay store!

Derp

6-10 months after a release you can cop for retail or less
laugh.gif

What, militaries and fire red IV's
laugh.gif

You guys must don't know where to look! The proof is in my closet and I see these deals on a regular basis. The Olympic shoes are the easiest cops bar none. The Playoff XI's as I said are not as with all 11's. But believe me you guys may need to network more.

6-10 months after a release you can cop for retail or less :lol:

What, militaries and fire red IV's :lol:

You guys must don't know where to look! The proof is in my closet and I see these deals on a regular basis. The Olympic shoes are the easiest cops bar none. The Playoff XI's as I said are not as with all 11's. But believe me you guys may need to network more.

I'll give the Olympics, I've seen them on CL for retail plenty of times .. but Playoff 12s and Cavs 4s aren't going for retail unless you know the seller personally or you found a dummy desperate for cash.

I'll give the Olympics, I've seen them on CL for retail plenty of times .. but Playoff 12s and Cavs 4s aren't going for retail unless you know the seller personally or you found a dummy desperate for cash.
Lately, I've been seeing the 12's at retail and below and the Cavs are different but they do pop up from time to time. And believe me at the rate most cats buy shoes, they either are dum or impulsive, which are two things that are sure to lead to either financial desperation or a general under appreciation for these shoes. 

Last edited:

mean.gif

Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

took this post serious that i had to step away from work for a good 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom