Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got off the phone with my Finish Line (FNL?) and they told me that they don't stock re-releases in store, they are online only. They consider this shoe a rerelease. It sounds like BS. Is this right?

Stopped in my local fnl this evening, and they have more pairs than usual. Hopefully it's the same nationwide :nerd:

Just saw the 13's @ my local FL me and the store manager had a long discussion about the shoes...ten min later and a good look over of the shoe Im gonna pass... Quality aint right...smdh

The white leather on the side looks like somebody took a toothbrush to it...and the suede is just thin looks cheap is all

Can anyone comment how comfortable these are and how the quality is? Only thing stopping me from getting these is whether they're comfortable or if they're like the fire red 5s

Honestly, outside the Jordan 6 and 7s as my most comfortable jordan, either by personal or hearing my fellow sneaker heads over the years....

I will say these are compfy for walking and even ball. Love bringing these out every once in a while on the court.

But remember everyone is different depending on your arch and series of shoe as each one responds differently to foot type.

Dude, are you wearing stirrups??? :lol:

The quality on the "bred" 13s didn't bother me and I heard the craftsmanship on this shoe was better then the "bred" 13s so I will cop regardless and 13s are my favorite model

i was trying to figure out what bruh was wearing  
laugh.gif

You know NT gotta comment on the pants bro. WTF those look like some MC Hammer ***** tucked in lol. I hope you don't wear that out in public.

Last edited:
Haven't bought a new pair of J's in well over a year, but for these I might have to snag two. One of my all time favorites.

I read somewhere else on here, can't remember, that CHAMPS FTL and EASTBAY all share the same stock..

This can't possible be true, can it? I think the champs and footlocker are at opposite sides of my mall, and I can't find an eastbay store for the life of me.

This release is looking harder and harder 
mean.gif

ramsey_no.gif

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/304808/[/URL]"]

But remember everyone is different depending on your arch and series of shoe as each one responds differently to foot type.

Dude, are you wearing stirrups??? :lol:
haha I don't know what those are, but these are from Eastbay,  

EVAPOR Tights - Men's

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-tights

It got a lil cold in so cal playing ball at night.
[/quote]

Oh so you wear leggings?
jk :tongue:

Last edited:
Most sneaker store employees only use those nicknames because they are widely adopted to releases and how they figure the general public identifies a shoe. Why are we all so pompous these days? Lol

Because this thing of ours has gone mainstream. I prefer the days when the local store employee didn't even know the "number" of the Jordan's. Everything was named "the new Jordan's" or "jays". Makes you want keep up with Saucony releases just feel exclusive.

Remember when Facebook was invitation only and very exclusive? How did you feel when your grandma, mom, pastor, teacher, homeless dude using the downtown library, etc got on Facebook? That's how NT and the JB shoe game feel right about now.

+!

repped

Most sneaker store employees only use those nicknames because they are widely adopted to releases and how they figure the general public identifies a shoe. Why are we all so pompous these days? Lol

Because this thing of ours has gone mainstream. I prefer the days when the local store employee didn't even know the "number" of the Jordan's. Everything was named "the new Jordan's" or "jays". Makes you want keep up with Saucony releases just feel exclusive.

Remember when Facebook was invitation only and very exclusive? How did you feel when your grandma, mom, pastor, teacher, homeless dude using the downtown library, etc got on Facebook? That's how NT and the JB shoe game feel right about now.

+!

repped

I picked up my pair today and I'm satisfied with the quality on mine, they certainly feel better than the black and red xiii that came out earlier this year.

I picked up my pair today and I'm satisfied with the quality on mine, they certainly feel better than the black and red xiii that came out earlier this year.

Thanks fam i copped breds as long as quality is better than those ill be coppin :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom