Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6-10 months after a release you can cop for retail or less
laugh.gif

What, militaries and fire red IV's
laugh.gif

Because you sure can't find Playoffs, Cavs, Olympic VI and VII's for retail.
I just saw some Fire Red IVs in a local Hibbett's for 129! And the Militaries at a City Gear near me sat until January...

hopefully these we got game kicks aren't that hard to kop...going to be mad if i cant get em

I read somewhere else on here, can't remember, that CHAMPS FTL and EASTBAY all share the same stock..

This can't possible be true, can it? I think the champs and footlocker are at opposite sides of my mall, and I can't find an eastbay store for the life of me.

This release is looking harder and harder 
mean.gif

:wow:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can anyone comment how comfortable these are and how the quality is? Only thing stopping me from getting these is whether they're comfortable or if they're like the fire red 5s

Can anyone comment how comfortable these are and how the quality is? Only thing stopping me from getting these is whether they're comfortable or if they're like the fire red 5s

Why would these be anything like the FR 5's? I don't even get the comparison

Why would these be anything like the FR 5's? I don't even get the comparison
I feel that all basketball shoes are comfortable to walk in/casually wear. But, if you are hooping in them, that is a different aspect. 

Last edited:
I only picked the fire red 5s because that was just a recent retro I bought and was disappointed with how they felt. I know they're a completely different material, just wanted to know if anyone could say how these or the bred 13s felt on foot

Last edited:
Just picked up my pair Great shoe, I think the hype on these are bigger then Bred 13's

Just picked up my pair Great shoe, I think the hype on these are bigger then Bred 13's

doubt it.

this shoe retrod a couple years ago. people waited 9 years to get the black/reds again. the thirst was stronger.

I wore my cdp's to mall back in like october or so....a fnl rep said "ohhh, u got the he got games early huh".
Had no idea wtf he was talking about. But I get it, its just a new breed man. I just ignore anyone under a certain age when they speak on kicks. No offense to anyone.
I wore my OG to the mall last night and the FTL employee was like "I like your 'he got game'.I gave him a
smile but in my head I was like really.

Honestly, outside the Jordan 6 and 7s as my most comfortable jordan, either by personal or hearing my fellow sneaker heads over the years....

I will say these are compfy for walking and even ball. Love bringing these out every once in a while on the court.

But remember everyone is different depending on your arch and series of shoe as each one responds differently to foot type.

Its so funny to hear old head's complain about "young heads" and their lingo on what they wanna call a shoe. I think concord 13's is just as worse as he got game 13's! most of these threads would be cut in half if you remove all the complaining and $#it. :nerd:

Lately, I've been seeing the 12's at retail and below and the Cavs are different but they do pop up from time to time. And believe me at the rate most cats buy shoes, they either are dum or impulsive, which are two things that are sure to lead to either financial desperation or a general under appreciation for these shoes. 
nah you won't find any DS 12s for retail or below unless your looking at CL (which is always a red flag imo)
tired.gif

Last edited:
I wore my OG to the mall last night and the FTL employee was like "I like your 'he got game'.I gave him a

Most sneaker store employees only use those nicknames because they are widely adopted to releases and how they figure the general public identifies a shoe. Why are we all so pompous these days? Lol

Last edited:
Most sneaker store employees only use those nicknames because they are widely adopted to releases and how they figure the general public identifies a shoe. Why are we all so pompous these days? Lol

Because this thing of ours has gone mainstream. I prefer the days when the local store employee didn't even know the "number" of the Jordan's. Everything was named "the new Jordan's" or "jays". Makes you want keep up with Saucony releases just feel exclusive.

Remember when Facebook was invitation only and very exclusive? How did you feel when your grandma, mom, pastor, teacher, homeless dude using the downtown library, etc got on Facebook? That's how NT and the JB shoe game feel right about now.

I don't see these on the FTL launch calendar, is it possible that most FTLs aren't doing raffles?

Nervous as frick about this release.. been waiting for these to drop since December.

Last pair I was able to get through on was the 88s and I think that's cuz it dropped while I was at work and internet is good here.

Almost every other big release after that has been no go for me, specially since the whole 'bots' BS.

I need at least 2 of these and will be sad as hell if I miss out on them.

I wore my cdp's to mall back in like october or so....a fnl rep said "ohhh, u got the he got games early huh".
Had no idea wtf he was talking about. But I get it, its just a new breed man. I just ignore anyone under a certain age when they speak on kicks. No offense to anyone.

Should've hit em w one of these

Just saw the 13's @ my local FL me and the store manager had a long discussion about the shoes...ten min later and a good look over of the shoe Im gonna pass... Quality aint right...smdh

Just saw the 13's @ my local FL me and the store manager had a long discussion about the shoes...ten min later and a good look over of the shoe Im gonna pass... Quality aint right...smdh

Can you elaborate? Was planning on making this one of 3 Jordan sneakers to buy in 2013.

yea please, tell me more. not gonna change me grabbing these tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom