Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me start by saying these shoes mean alot to me in many ways.....I got them from NTSF while in town for the Cowboys vs. 49ers game weekend of Nov. 1st & 2nd in 97'....(Pops a DIE HARD Cowboys fan) Had no clue what a NT was as in Dallas we just got one some years ago! The different floors of shoes was amazing to a young shoe fanatic like myself.... Made getting the 13's even more sweet getting them from there. My pops liked the 13's so much he bought me the first Team Jordan (Black with the white inside toe) in hopes I would give him the 13's in return (An it worked) as I was always a ***** for the newest Jordan releases....He gave them back some weeks later after copping the W/Red 13's for himself. Thought I was the luckiest person on earth! Didnt get the CDP 13 because I under estimated the appeal.......So today im on my game I go in my local mom an pops were eyenoe I can cop early with a lil extra cash with fairly no problems!! This is one of those must haves for the whole fam so I see my mans dap him up in a soft tone voice(dont want to set it off) say I need those White an Black 13's in a 13, 6y, 6.5y, 12 PS, an 7 TD as my wife an kids had to have them too for reasons I mentioned above.....He gave me a strong an EMPTY LOOK....an lets just say this is all I left with..........
Talk about SALTY walking up out of there with just a pair of shoes for my wife......SMMFH! A WEEK AND A DAY EARLY!! Had no 6-7GS left had nothing lower than 1.5 PS an nothing close to a 7TD and my size 13 "GONE" like Justin Timberlake!!!!!!! LAWD HELP ME ON RELEASE DAY IN THESE DALLAS STREETS!!!!!!

Sorry for my long rant!!!!! WOOSAH!!!!!!!!

really disappointed to hear about the quality of the leather on these i remember a forum mod telling me in here the quality of these are better than the cdp had me all excited for no reason 
mean.gif

6-10 months after a release you can cop for retail or less :lol:

What, militaries and fire red IV's :lol:

Because you sure can't find Playoffs, Cavs, Olympic VI and VII's for retail.

lol yes you can. ive seen them all go for retail or less. it depends on where you're looking at though/

Just found out that these are FCFS around my way, I might just have a chance at gettin these.

Just found out that these are FCFS around my way, I might just have a chance at gettin these.

found one spot locally that is doing FCFS..with that and the three raffles i'm gonna enter and the RSVP. Gives me 5 shots at these. 8)

I read somewhere else on here, can't remember, that CHAMPS FTL and EASTBAY all share the same stock..

This can't possible be true, can it? I think the champs and footlocker are at opposite sides of my mall, and I can't find an eastbay store for the life of me.

This release is looking harder and harder 
mean.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

the quality on these are eh at best....had in hand today  they are like that bred 13 quality of this yr...not good at all...cdp's werent the best of quality when they dropped but they are 10 x better than these ok quality at best 

LMAO eastbay store. That statement was partially true however. That ONLY applies for ONLINE purchases. The brick and mortar stores have their own individual stock

i'll stick to cdp's theyre not plastic like every retro from 2012- present
sad thing is the cdp's had horrible quality lol. i still wear my og blk/wht 13s and the quality is amazing. idk if i want to buy these man. i really love these but looking at this pic makes me rethink it. they look like fakes.....i could buy for about $75 and i'm still not sold. pathetic @ jb

yo I am dying at dude looking for a physical eastbay store lmao!!!! where does NT find some of these ppl?! lol...

Once all these website get hip to the whole bots thing they'll start having the "type the message from above to confirm its not a computer".... Enjoy it now while it last

Went to the spot to get a sneak peek. I would give them an 8/10, they're better than the blk/reds quality wise. Solid shoe but I wouldn't pay too much over retail for them.

My 2¢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom