Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^^ be already on the site and have your size selected before 8am EST as soon as it lets you add them to the cart start clicking away....

question have you ordered a jordan retro day of release online? if so what time do you suggest i get online to see if i can buy this 12/21 retro?
^^ be already on the site and have your size selected before 8am EST as soon as it lets you add them to the cart start clicking away....

According to Sole City "NTSF has 850 pairs and NTLV has 1000 pairs." Each NT should have "50-75 pairs of Thunders." They believe the other major NTs will have similar numbers. NY and Chi for example.

if thats the case for NTSF, im hoping my current streak of getting my size continues with the RSVP.

Never done a twitter a RSVP before. But will be about 90 minutes out from NTSF on Friday. Thinking about giving it a shot. But my company has twitter blocked on our network so I can't do the web page feed. I would have to rely on my phone alert which we all know is slow. Hmmmm...

Last edited:
lemme break it down for y'all what to expect for the next few days

Wednesday: RSVP Drama

Thursday: Pictures of enormous lines and people camping, stories of people getting jumped/shot/killed/fought

Friday: All of the Above, +800 pages, aftermath thread.

/thread

Last edited:
oh my didn't know it was wrong to ask!! geez i only registered on this site because i had to in order to ask a question!! i am newb because I'm not into jordans!! and i found this site thinking hey these people should know all about jordan release and how to get it online without having to go physically to the store...  @ deezrsack

Last edited:
lemme break it down for y'all what to expect for the next few days
Wednesday: RSVP Drama

Thursday: Pictures of enormous lines and people camping, stories of people getting jumped/shot/killed/fought

Friday: All of the Above, +800 pages, aftermath thread.

/thread
Don't forget about the pics and quality complaints...

Don't forget about the pics and quality complaints...

I thought simply putting 800+ pages would be better.

Plus the slander nikestore twitter is gonna get when they sellout, and when the people with FNL RSVP's come to find out they %$*&ed up and sold their pair

Hoping to score a pair to trade with some stealths. Can't believe the pink foams were more widespread, but nike would produce a neutral color like black in limitef numbers.

[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji] nike know what they be doing.

Won my raffle at Champs; day one pics will be up.

Side note, I have like 8 extra raffle tickets. If any are winners I won't need them so I'll be slangin' em. I'm in L.A. so if anybody from LA needs it, I'll make a post that says I won it, and you can PM me if you need it.

I'm just stoked I have a pair on lock and I don't have to get stabbed just to cop.

Red soles FTW!

Back
Top Bottom