Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Me too. Is there usually a line at Niketown LA the day of releases to pick up the left over pairs? I am going to LA for sure on Friday wether I win RSVP or not, but depending on lines, I may just hangout at Niketown all day.
I doubt they'll do FCFC for the unclaimed pairs.. most likely a re-rsvp the next day/over the weekend. You'll be one lonely dude kicking it in Beverly Hills or they'll just turn people away if they see that a line is forming.

I know this topic has been covered before...but I'm gonna shoot it to yall straight like I always do. I was in Champ's today shoppin and what not. I asked the guy at the counter if they were done calling people who entered the raffle. He said yes and I knew I had lost that  particular opportunity to get kicks on release day from them.  But I'm still hopeful. This is why........Even though the demand is higher for these than the Bred IV's, anyone here would admit that the demand for the  Bred IV's was VERY high as well. That cop on release day was rather easy in comparison to most retro releases do to how many pairs were made available.  I tried to get the counter dude to tell me how many pairs they got, and of course he said he's not allowed to say. So i probed. I said..."Well, did you get as many as the Bred IV's?" He looked around for the manager and then leaned in and said, "We got a LOT more pairs of these Bred XI's than the Bred IV's." I said, "No way....that many?" His eyes just kinda wide as he nodded in affirmation. Brool Story Co....I know. This is in a Champs in the L.A. area. I'm fairly certain at this point that they made more pairs of these than the Bred IVs. 

Civil war in the South/ATL.
Breds droppin on friday.
Gucci Mane tryna go to Macon(where the ***** he killed from/jeezy fort) to perform
****** gon be mad cuz they ain't got they breds.

End of the world finna happen in ATL, you heard it here first, riots gon go crazy

T.I.P KANG OF THE SOUTH
HEY!
LL

Oh...yeah...one more thing. Does anyone know the LEGIT production dates of these? In case some of us decide to bite the bullet and uggghhhh...buy from a reseller. I mean besides the obvious...like if you're pair production date is only a couple of weeks long....that **** is obviously early pair nonsense. Real production dates are over a month long most of the time, and often 2 or 3 months. But can anyone confirm the actual time frame of LEGIT AUTHORIZED pairs? I swear I atleast put some effort into trying to research that info online but can't find it anywhere, and I don't wanna sit on hold for an hour with Nike to find out (knowing their phones are tied up all the way through the 24th atleast).

I know this topic has been covered before...but I'm gonna shoot it to yall straight like I always do. I was in Champ's today shoppin and what not. I asked the guy at the counter if they were done calling people who entered the raffle. He said yes and I knew I had lost that  particular opportunity to get kicks on release day from them.  But I'm still hopeful. This is why........Even though the demand is higher for these than the Bred IV's, anyone here would admit that the demand for the  Bred IV's was VERY high as well. That cop on release day was rather easy in comparison to most retro releases do to how many pairs were made available.  I tried to get the counter dude to tell me how many pairs they got, and of course he said he's not allowed to say. So i probed. I said..."Well, did you get as many as the Bred IV's?" He looked around for the manager and then leaned in and said, "We got a LOT more pairs of these Bred XI's than the Bred IV's." I said, "No way....that many?" His eyes just kinda wide as he nodded in affirmation. Brool Story Co....I know. This is in a Champs in the L.A. area. I'm fairly certain at this point that they made more pairs of these than the Bred IVs. 
You have to be talking about the Champs at Fox, no? 

Dudes in there are the coolest cats you'll ever buy shoes from. Every single Jordan I copped this year was from that store. This is the Champs I got the call for these 11s.  If he dropped that info, he wasn't lying, I can confirm. 

Breds droppin on friday.
Gucci Mane tryna go to Macon(where the ***** he killed from/jeezy fort) to perform

End of the world finna happen in ATL, you heard it here first, riots gon go crazy

T.I.P KANG OF THE SOUTH
HEY!
:lol: word, thought homie was bout to give me a history lesson, "tom'bout" Civil War in the ATL.

Breds droppin on friday.

T.I.P KANG OF THE SOUTH
HEY!

lol I can't fathom at how many pages this topic jumps daily.

The most of any JB topic in 2012 since the concords, but its understandable.

I usually subscribe to threads and read every single post of the releases I'm interested in during my downtime at work but this is the first thread in 2012 that I've had to skip pages to get to the latest post just because there's too much irrelevant nonsense being typed up. Even in the Yeezy 2 thread, I was able to keep up with all the craziness in there lol.

I'm just a little surprised that the black cement 4 release wasn't that crazy as far as how many pages were made.

Looking at one UK site where i bought Concords from last year and paid 185 shipped. The price conversion is now $244 :x :smh:

Damn took a 12 hours break and it jumped 50+ pages... Anyways woke up this afternoon with an email from FNL that I didn't get drafted. Also missed out on 1 store raffle today. The hype on this are for real, specially here in the Bay Area. I never thought I would ever say this, I'm really glad that I pulled the trigger and pre-ordered a pair for $260 last week.

Looking at one UK site where i bought Concords from last year and paid 185 shipped. The price conversion is now $244 :x :smh:

That's actually not bad right now... $40 over retail is nothing for these.

Last edited:
You have to be talking about the Champs at Fox, no? 

Dudes in there are the coolest cats you'll ever buy shoes from. Every single Jordan I copped this year was from that store. This is the Champs I got the call for these 11s.  If he dropped that info, he wasn't lying, I can confirm.
This was actually at Champ's in the Northridge Mall.(Northridge Fashion Center). I really do believe they made a LOT more pairs than last year's Concord's in an attempt to make them a little more accessible, and less of a potentially dangerous situation.

That's not bad at all. Idk how tax is where you're at but Cali folks total comes out to $201 and some change. So 40 over is a good deal.

Last edited:

This is good to know. Although somewhat expected. Not everyone who wins will buy more than pair and you know everyone entered into multiple raffles.

It's good to see an LA person posting, too.

Me too. Is there usually a line at Niketown LA the day of releases to pick up the left over pairs? I am going to LA for sure on Friday wether I win RSVP or not, but depending on lines, I may just hangout at Niketown all day.
No. They will usually do a 2nd RSVP like all the other stores...

Back
Top Bottom