Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Over 3,000 people at Roosevelt for 300 something pairs of shoes, no thank you. Looks like I have to rely on the Twitter RSVP, NDC, or my secret PLAN X!
man if i was 50th in line i would walk away

i dont get y people think they will get a show if there way in the back

if a store said they were receiving 50-60 pairs in my size that would be a different story but that will never happen

Yes they probably made more of these than the Concords BUT the demand for these are higher simply because of the people that missed out last year and more & more people getting into kicks

Yes they probably made more of these than the Concords BUT the demand for these are higher simply because of the people that missed out last year and more & more people getting into kicks

This... Also the raffle system makes it a lot tougher to get these compare to FCFS. The raffle systems allow people to enter multiple raffles making them eligible to win multiple pairs. You either get very lucky or you don't. A lot of the stores here in the Bay Area gave away 750-1000 raffle tickets. The percentage is a lot lower when most stores probably only get 50-150 pairs the most.

At first I was pissed that I overslept. Then the security guard was like "at least 500 people have been here since midnight" So either way I had no shot. I aint bout that camping life, I mean I'll line up a little early but I'm not sleeping in 20 degree weather like some of these cats did.

I'm awake now so I'll set up my "RSVP battle station" when I get home from iHop and just sit on my computer all day competing with these computer programs that people are using. Aint got sheeeit to do til 6pm anyway.

I feel bad for finishline and they dont send me my confirmation email. theyll feel a wrath of which human kind has never seen before....

Well, a couple people have said there are more pairs of these than the concords. Combine that with the fact that the black/red 4s sat for a couple days in some places. The 11s will sell out, but it's hard to imagine these going for $300+ with the way things are looking right now

IDk why people keep comparing these to the retro IV release when there was a strong variable called "Black Friday" that toned down the hype for that release. Everybody and there mom will be after these plus if you're not in the loop about the new release systems and not good with online releases you pretty much SOL unless you camp which few stores still do, not to mention you will have to compete with people who already have pairs reserved at FNL, FL, & NT.

We will see Friday :lol:

any pics? i wana see this man
Honestly it didn't even cross my mind to whip out my phone and snap a pic, I'd make a terrible photographer/paparazzi. I just stare and don't pay attention to anything else. 

Even when I see a fight the last thing on my mind is taking a video and screaming worldstar. Then I think about it after and I'm like damn, I should of whipped out my phone. 

Last edited:
man i cant wait to see all those salty reactions on twitter when nike sells out super quick. thats going to make my day

can anyone who has their pair tell me how the fit is? tia.

The fit is identical to the Concords. I go a .5 size up in any XI newer than 08. I am a solid 11.5 in every Jordan retro but I get a 12 in the newer XIs and it fits me perfect.

might be the most convincing pics of the thread.

Thanks man. I thought it needed to be done. Everyone is posting all these poor cell phone pics of early pairs. I thought a good comparison of the actual Nike release version next to an DS 01 would be helpful to some in making their decision.

man i cant wait to see all those salty reactions on twitter when nike sells out super quick. thats going to make my day
I'm assuming you locked down a pair already? I'll be a tad salty if I don't cop. No hypebeast or anything, but I really wanted these. My last plan is to camp at this Mom and Pop shop (I know, I know said I ain't bout that camping life) but hear me out. For the CG9s they got 15 pairs. These kids camped from 8pm the night before and I'm assuming they'll be there this time as well. I'm figuring if all else fails I'll go there at 3am bring a few dranks and get my pair at 8am. So to me it doesn't classify as camping. It's publicly consuming alcohol in a parking lot and coincidently buying shoes the next morning 
laugh.gif

Got my ticket from champs at Roosevelt Fields mall. A lot of work but its all gnna be worth it once I have these in my hands.

Back
Top Bottom