Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

@still. For real! If that's my boy he getting it for what I paid for them. Hooked one of my boys up with thunders and bred xi and 4's for retail

^what's hard to understand? There's no simple logic on how restocks occur. Unless you have first hand knowledge of a restock, you'll need some luck. ASSUME ALL OF THE PLACES YOU MENTIONED AS HAVING POTENTIAL RESTOCKS.

Just prepare for serious disappointment if youre counting on copping off restock.

stealth foams for blk/red 11s is a pretty fair trade. if you have 2 pairs of 11s and want stealth foams, then do it.
theres people that have 2 pairs of foams, and may not have the 11s, so thats a good deal for them too. value is about the same.
theres a much bigger demand for the 11s and less for foams, but foams were limited so the supply demand ratio is proportional for both shoes.

This ..

Page 9

i agree with this . part of Wearing these premiuim sneakers is the looks you get going to the movies with your girl , or walking into a baby shower and Pissing your girls ex boyfriend off .

This is part of the reason why everyone gets foam mouthed when " exclusive " pairs come out ( BIN , Doenbecher , DMP , CDP ,GMP etc .. ) Or as well the OG ( Nike Air )  pairs .  

stealth foams for blk/red 11s is a pretty fair trade. if you have 2 pairs of 11s and want stealth foams, then do it.
theres people that have 2 pairs of foams, and may not have the 11s, so thats a good deal for them too. value is about the same.
theres a much bigger demand for the 11s and less for foams, but foams were limited so the supply demand ratio is proportional for both shoes.

Agree.

Then you have the guy in the other thread who traded his foams for a pair of Lebron X Cutting Jade...and came on here to tell everyone about it...:smh:

Then you have the guy in the other thread who traded his foams for a pair of Lebron X Cutting Jade...and came on here to tell everyone about it...:smh:

dont know what everyone likes about the cutting jades. they look terrible to me. General release of that shoe and they would still be available. LIMITED, everyone runs to try and cop

dont know what everyone likes about the cutting jades. they look terrible to me. General release of that shoe and they would still be available. LIMITED, everyone runs to try and cop

Are they limited? Can find those anywhere in stores over here...guy tried to trade him back and failed...

Bred ivs were restocked on fnl gives me hope but I don't want to wait a month I hope new years day for xi.

Last edited:
Can I expect one from just NDC or all the sites? (FNL, EastBay etc). I've been scoping down the NDC and FNL twitter since RD lol.

2 things.. theres a good chance that they wont even tweet out the links.. and 2nd by the time they did tweet them, they would of sold out unless it was a HUGE restock

Cool greys ix were restocked too didn't those just released ? But I probably won't end up with them because I just found out about the restocks.

Back
Top Bottom