Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I think its funny we call these the playoffs.
They originally came out around April but i could have sworn he wore these before the playoffs.

During the playoffs, he switched between the Jordan XI IE Lows, these, and I think the Black/Red Lows.

I'm not a foamhead but more of a sneakerhead that likes all valuable kicks. Foams like the Galaxy and Ones just exploded in value. I wonder if the stealths will do the same

Breds from the 11/12 pk were garbage quality so JB had to redo those (big difference) :lol:
Columbia's better make a comeback.

What was so wrong with the CDP's aside from the 23 peeling from the back? I've worn mine a handful of times and they're still crispy. No peeling from 23 (yet) either. Comfort-wise they were ok too.

mine looked terrible shape wise. had the banana shape to them. no cushioning at all either.

I thought these were going to resell for a lot more. Prices are settling at around 280-335 on ebay, where as concords were going for about 350-390 the 1st week. I guess most people were able to get theirs.

I checked the DHL shipping for my pair from Urban Industry, and it said that it is on hold in Customs at Heathrow Airport. Do I have anything to worry about?

They originally came out around April but i could have sworn he wore these before the playoffs.

During the playoffs, he switched between the Jordan XI IE Lows, these, and I think the Black/Red Lows.
Much much much rather call them "Playoffs" over "Breds"

mysole.bigcartel.com are you kidding me? All those kicks he shows on instagram looks hideous.

Guy wants to trade stealth foams for my Breds. Do we all agree this is a good straight up trade or are the Breds going to be more valuable? Tough call

What size?

Many people including myself trying to do the same trade. Fair deal, just up to you on preference. I already have Breds so that makes the decision easier for me.

Much much much rather call them "Playoffs" over "Breds"

You're absolutely correct... Even though we called them the "Playoffs" back in 1996, when I "Think" about the Playoffs XI, my mind takes me to the Low XI black/red. And when I think about that Low XI blk/red, I think about Ron Harper, because he STAYED in those lows like it was his job. Dude had some serious game in those haha :smokin

Congrats!  Still searching for my first pair of 2012s.  I thought about camping out, but Thursday night's weather made that an easy decision.  Ended up taking my chances online and lost, so I'm still looking!
Join the club

Back
Top Bottom