Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Oh yeah!  I just woke up from a much needed nap, and there wasn't a bred XI restock yet, so I feel pretty good;  time to tick some people off!!!!!

I love hearing about the excitement each time there is a restock of a particular shoe.  What I can't figure out is how is it that every "flipping" sneaker is that hot!  It can't be!  Back in the day, the Air Jordan (whatever number that was out at the time) was Nike's flagship sneaker; the one everyone wanted, and very few people had beacause it cost so much.  It was rare to see anyone but him balling in them in the pros or in college.  In his later years, he would outfit the Bulls in them (especially in the playoffs).  Now, everything is rare, and every thing costs too much.  Makes me wonder, which sneaker would be considered closest to that sneaker today....  Concords, Galaxy foams, what?

Oh yeah!  I just woke up from a much needed nap, and there wasn't a bred XI restock yet, so I feel pretty good;  time to tick some people off!!!!!

I love hearing about the excitement each time there is a restock of a particular shoe.  What I can't figure out is how is it that every "flipping" sneaker is that hot!  It can't be!  Back in the day, the Air Jordan (whatever number that was out at the time) was Nike's flagship sneaker; the one everyone wanted, and very few people had beacause it cost so much.  It was rare to see anyone but him balling in them in the pros or in college.  In his later years, he would outfit the Bulls in them (especially in the playoffs).  Now, everything is rare, and every thing costs too much.  Makes me wonder, which sneaker would be considered closest to that sneaker today....  Concords, Galaxy foams, what?
Dude shut up....you make no sense...who cares people buy what they want...do the same

I was lucky enough to get one pair from NDC and it shipped already so hopefully everything is on point there.  Had my second pair cancelled from End.  Now hawking ebay auctions for a size 11 and will prob just bite the bullet and end up paying 300-325 for a backup pair to keep on ice.  I see some auctions ending right around 325 so we will see, I'd instant purchase a 2nd pair if I could get em for 300.

And are they actually restocks? The shoes that are "restocked" are just ones that they were supposed to sell on release day, but saved them to sell later. When I think of restock, I think of a new order was made to the factories and more were produced. Not the same ones that they just kept people from copping on release day.

And are they actually restocks? The shoes that are "restocked" are just ones that they were supposed to sell on release day, but saved them to sell later. When I think of restock, I think of a new order was made to the factories and more were produced. Not the same ones that they just kept people from copping on release day.
This is a restock
And if they in fact go back on the shelves they are in fact being "restocked". Don't know how that's not a real restock.
Those are returned stock

Why would somebody even want more than one pair??? Unless....
I smell a re-seller

deal with it, its part of the sneaker culture.
people buy more than 1 all the time, one to rock, one to stock, or several to stock

I was able to get one pair of the 11s on CrookedTongues; but never got the emails. Contacted them, gave me an order #... Now what?? Can't track the order without an account!!

suppose to have a tracking number unless you choose SNEAKERSAVER shipping. then it wont have a tracking and will take 10 days to 3 weeks for them to show up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom