Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I was fortunate enough to luck my way into the Cool Grey's and the Concords for retail and I'm hoping to do the same this year! Having said that, memo to JB: BRING BACK THE DAMN BOX!!!!!

Just Sayin'!!! :tongue:

I was fortunate enough to luck my way into the Cool Grey's and the Concords for retail and I'm hoping to do the same this year! Having said that, memo to JB: BRING BACK THE DAMN BOX!!!!!

Just Sayin'!!! :tongue:

fortunante :lol:

giarncarlo-esposito-thumb-315xauto-36074.jpg

i will only cop for retail.....

Hopefully these won't have the shoddy number 23 graphic that they used for the CDPs.  Mine look like variants now smfh.. 

Last edited:
Saw this just now, be aware when buying these early pair of Joqdan's. Same situation as the Concords :smh:

Last edited:
LOL...that's hilarious that they're using the same f ucked up jumpman tags. Get your early release JOQDANS now!!! Early sellers...smh. It's just a matter of time before everyone catches on this bulls hit

Lmao they cant get that R correct for nada and people talking about they are real, they are made in the same factory and they just are snuck out the backdoor. LOL no they are high quality fakes stop lying to yourself.:smh:

The bred 4s, olive 9s, cool grey 9s, polarized pink foams, And the charcoal 7s. Hopefully enough people wont have the $$$ for the xi's. Meaning.......

More pairs for me, and less people in the line :smokin

I still have my fingers crossed for the Columbias.
Dont like this colorway. Ill cop for my brother tho since he aint off the payroll and mom would rather donate a kidney than buy shoes that cost more than 70.

I still have my fingers crossed for the Columbias.
Dont like this colorway. Ill cop for my brother tho since he aint off the payroll and mom would rather donate a kidney than buy shoes that cost more than 70.

Don't get your hopes up for the columbias. They won't do a double release of the xi's.

Lmao they cant get that R correct for nada and people talking about they are real, they are made in the same factory and they just are snuck out the backdoor. LOL no they are high quality fakes stop lying to yourself.:smh:

I just let them have it. If they are satisfied with their "early release" Means they won't be waiting in line for the authentics. So easier cop for us. I say why fight it? They will figure it out eventually, but until rd just legit be

Survival of the fittest lol

And it begins.
I'll be back in this thread in about a month.
*leaves thread.

I'm sorry, I have not been in the shoe game or have as much passion for shoes as the rest of you. But I want these shoes because I like how they look. I'm not trying to buy every ******g Jordan that comes cause Im a hypebeast just one pair that I like. This website is no ******g community. No one wants to help each other out, just a bunch of stuck up ********, that feel they are better then one another. smh

Back
Top Bottom