Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Oh, because you can't base your guesses on previous Jordan releases? Even for the Yeezys people already knew what stores would probably get them months before, and the possibility of only Nike.com having these shoes online.
Don't give me that ****...

What? Name me one Jordan release 4 months before the release that there was info on what exact stores are carrying them? And back in February, I never heard anything about stores like 21mercer or atmos releasing the yeezys....

Last edited:
And it begins.
I'll be back in this thread in about a month.
*leaves thread.
I'm sorry, I have not been in the shoe game or have as much passion for shoes as the rest of you. But I want these shoes because I like how they look. I'm not trying to buy every ******g Jordan that comes cause Im a hypebeast just one pair that I like. This website is no ******g community. No one wants to help each other out, just a bunch of stuck up ********, that feel they are better then one another. smh
Because if you knew how releases work, it's way too early on info on what stores will be carrying these...

Oh, because you can't base your guesses on previous Jordan releases? Even for the Yeezys people already knew what stores would probably get them months before, and the possibility of only Nike.com having these shoes online.

Why are you so mad my man?? Spizike didn't mention you as a hypebeast at all. His comment was based on the Concord fiasco from last year.

Don't worry, everything is gonna be alright! Think positive thoughts and be less pessimistic. There are good people here 
smile.gif

These are a must cop for true sneakerheads because even if you have the og's there still years old. Why not get a fresh no crease, might breakup or fall-apart when you wear pair.

This is must copp for many. Don't have OGs yet, But my 2001 pair have been holding up fine for the past decade and I still have a pair on ice. Neither are falling apart.

Sidenote: Venuto as a reviewer is annoying. I stopped the video not even halfway through. Just the way dude talks about the shoes and kicksole :rolleyes

Last edited:
That pair in the video looked off. The 23 in the back was too low. It didn't even line up with the ball on the jumpman. Also the JumpmanJordan looked to be a little lower than on other releases. i mean I know it was still on the 3rd laceloop but it just seemed off. I swear these idiots buying up early releases are just hyping it up so that it's hard for us to get on release date.

What? Name me one Jordan release 4 months before the release that there was info on what exact stores are carrying them? And back in February, I never heard anything about stores like 21mercer or atmos releasing the yeezys....

Jordan release? If it wasn't limited, then I knew for a FACT that every FTL and Finish Line around me had them. Sorry for being technical.

These are a must cop for true sneakerheads because even if you have the og's there still years old. Why not get a fresh no crease, might breakup or fall-apart when you wear pair.

True "sneakerheads"...if someone doesn't like this c/w, doesn't mean they're not a true "sneakerhead". That term is mostly used by hypebeasts anyway. I have plenty of shoes and I'm not a "sneakerhead", I just buy what I like.

Last edited:
That video of that review just made me realize even more that it's never a good idea to get these early pairs.. Those breds looked bad!

No hate but retail over there is higher though, if I'm not mistaken. So, you're still pretty much paying resale price but from the jump.

On top of that, I think that they did sell out of Concords last year...within a couple days, rather than months which is the norm.

Not looking forward to the madness or the resale prices, if I miss...either way, these will be copped...Can't Wait for these to be on my feet!!!

Yeah the Concords sold out pretty fast in Europe. That being said, more shops are going to have 'em (in France at least), FootLocker just started selling JB products, as well as Courir (which is the local FinishLine).

About retail price, I feel like 1$=1€ again. :frown: 

Last edited:
No hate but retail over there is higher though, if I'm not mistaken. So, you're still pretty much paying resale price but from the jump.
On top of that, I think that they did sell out of Concords last year...within a couple days, rather than months which is the norm.

retail for concords was 170 euros(200 dollars)
how much was resell price again??8)

retail for concords was 170 euros(200 dollars)
how much was resell price again??8)

Apologies, I guess I got Europe and Australia confused...

Regardless, the hype is picking up in Europe. A bunch of European members on here were saying that's the fastest that GR Jordans have sold out on that side of the pond. A sign of things to come, in my opinion.

The concord release, luckily was a piece of cake for me. But lately I've had some bad luck. Might just pull then trigger on $300 to get a pair now to avoid the mayhem.

Back
Top Bottom