Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Idk what's the big deal with everyone and join dates. Who cares when one joined. Chances are if you're like me you'de been lurking for years, waaay before you decided to join. We've all been noobs at some point.

Planned to camp at a FCFS spot, got there at noon. 16 people already in line. Around 8 pm when it started to snow a little bit they decided to give out guaranteed tickets so everyone could go home. It's a Christmas miracle. Saved me another 12 hours in line.

lol thats good

One euro site already put more pairs up..
I should submit this order..
But I already got 3 pairs locked down locally..
I will just go on NDC in the a.m. to top off this release.

I guess what they say is true..
JB really did make more of these than concords..

Probably not worth it at $235ish.

whoever got that link post it with the quickness as soon as its live 
smile.gif

Even if they did make more, it doesn't really matter cause you know they aren't gonna have there be XIs floating around. This is their retro release of the year. SMH at dudes thinkin this is gonna be easy tomorrow. The POSSIBLE increased quantity produced is not going to cover this DEFINITELY increased hype in jb.

Probably not worth it at $235ish.
Also idk why people are sayin these aren't worth it at $230-250. After tax you're gonna be payin $200+ from your local store/NDC/wherever IF they are charging retail. $30-$50 more sure seems worth it to me to avoid reseller prices.

I can't believe how crazy everyone is for this release, considering they've released 3x in the past, 4 if you include today. One would've thought you guys would've had at least one pair of the previous releases.

After the hassle of trying to cop the Olives on JJ, I never try to cop from them again
Planned to camp at a FCFS spot, got there at noon. 16 people already in line. Around 8 pm when it started to snow a little bit they decided to give out guaranteed tickets so everyone could go home. It's a Christmas miracle. Saved me another 12 hours in line.
Please tell me you werent in the St louis area cuz i'd be pissed if I got up early & found this out

Back
Top Bottom