Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

dont trust them they blatantly lied during the galaxy foam release
the things kids do to improve their odds. i totally get hiding info to give yourself a greater chance (did your hw). but giving fake info :smh::smh:
hope the shoe karma bites you in the *** with 0 pairs..

last stop if u didnt cop yet is 8 AM tomorro im out tho thankful for my 1 pair, goodluck to the rest of yall tho

the things kids do to improve their odds. i totally get hiding info to give yourself a greater chance (did your hw). but giving fake info :smh::smh:
hope the shoe karma bites you in the *** with 0 pairs..

im talking about jj themselvesthy posted on facebook to multiple users hat they woud release the galaxy foams at 6 am and released em at midnight. Afterwards they removed all the comments and removed their facebook acoount later :smh:

15 posts.. 12/12.... YAWN
roll.gif
Once again, chill. I'll been on this website since 03. Only losers like you care about someones post and join date. Theres some lame *** dudes on here man..
roll.gif

Man you guys are a testy bunch...  Who is going to be up this late reading this thread or is going to go back thru 20 pages in the morning before the release?  Not very many, just thought for the ones on right now we could help some folks out in the last hours.

BTW-  I am using my mom's AOL account with a 56k dialup connection on Windows 95 and I posted this at 6pm CDT, I love technology!!!!!!!!

So I ordered from Size with my CC and it got declined. I get a call from my bank to see if I want to allow the purchase. I'm guessing I wont get the shoes so it won't matter if I say yes.

Same thing happend to me. The CC companies are suspicious of those Euro sites.

Somebody please help. Just placed an order on CT, It was slow loading; checked out as a guest, and got through. the paypal payment went through but the page said error on sage pay, did the order go through? never got an order number then I reloaded the site and it said your payment went through, check your email. No email from CT????
No order # No shoes buddy.
Maybe they laggin and will send it later GL.

some modells do get retros, dont know what u dudes r laughing at

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom