Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

oh laaawwwwd, hahahaha
roll.gif

I wish I could order from NDC but I don't have a US credit card.. Wish they would ship to Canada

How long
How long until you got the email from CT
after getting my paypal info in and getting through their pay system and then the page froze (trying to load from CT). i saw i got a email from paypal for the charge from CT and then a minute later i got a email from CT saying i'm confirmed. 3minutes later the webpage finally finished loading w/ the congrats heres your confirm #.

Can anybody who ordered from CT please tell me if the order # is 6 digits

mine is 7 digits long

So I ordered from Size with my CC and it got declined. I get a call from my bank to see if I want to allow the purchase. I'm guessing I wont get the shoes so it won't matter if I say yes.

my CCs was failing on size? and CT. i had to do a direct transfer through paypal.

Last edited:
Fuq bruh, I was so shook and anxious with size? that I didn't do the UK to US conversion :frown: Can't call their number but I emailed them hella times. I'll try on NDC in the AM

SMH. Just got home from a long days work, was walking up the bouli passed my local to see about 10 ppl camped out. This is a spot where I can shw up an hour before and get a pair.
Looked across the street and saw maybe 40-50 ppl camped outside a VIM. Since when does VIM get Jordans???!!!:smh:

SMH. Just got home from a long days work, was walking up the bouli passed my local to see about 10 ppl camped out. This is a spot where I can shw up an hour before and get a pair.
Looked across the street and saw maybe 40-50 ppl camped outside a VIM. Since when does VIM get Jordans???!!!:smh:

vim does get GR jordan since always, no qs for them though

Back
Top Bottom