Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I struck out on the cords last year but was able to pick em up 6 months later NDS for 205 So im hoping if i miss out online tomorrow patience will pay off again. Ive whiffed on so much stuff lately though it dont phase me and i just ID something or pick up some un-hyped heat.

Last edited:
After the hassle of trying to cop the Olives on JJ, I never try to cop from them again

Please tell me you werent in the St louis area cuz i'd be pissed if I got up early & found this out
Nah I'm in the Nashville area. The line was getting way out of hand with people cutting and **** so I'm assuming they tried to do this in order to ensure the people who had been camping the longest didnt get screwed out of a pair.

mean.gif
I saw some Penny's for sale. I cant even peep them on JJ

Nah I'm in the Nashville area. The line was getting way out of hand with people cutting and **** so I'm assuming they tried to do this in order to ensure the people who had been camping the longest didnt get screwed out of a pair.
where in Nashville? Snowing?

first person thru on jj needs to screenshot cuz even if they are up i dont believe their servers are gonna move until 8
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom