Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

@ Anderson I signed up for Topanga.....Just feel like Northridge gets way more traffic then Topanga which could be a good thing or bad thing.

I wasn't able to find Topanga on the list 
mad.gif

But I heard Topanga FNL is bad..soo I don't rlly know.

@ Anderson I signed up for Topanga.....Just feel like Northridge gets way more traffic then Topanga which could be a good thing or bad thing.
I just felt that since Topanga is like the biggest mall in the valley more people signed up for it. I could be wrong though, Idc if I strike out @ Northridge.

It's basically online or bust for me.

Please put this reseller debate to bed. If you don't have a pair on lock already, you either didn't do your homework or you didn't want them bad enough. Bottom line. How another man chooses to earn a living is his business. Buy for a nickle, sell for a dime. No one complains that Footlocker buys them for $100 and sells them for $185.

Last edited:
I know how much we complain about resellers copping 60 pairs but you guys fail to realize this America and that's how a capitalist society works. Just saying.....

Jesus, lazy bastards quit using this excuse.  What the hell you think they provide the search function for???  Hell you can even use google and  type niketalk and what you're looking for if you can't figure out how to use the simple search on this site.

I hate when people use this excuse but this thread is growing in pages so fast. I started 30 pages back when it was at 170 pages and read 20-30 pages everytime I got on and couldnt keep up. I finally skipped from 230 to 290 and am now reading to the current page. It sucks that there is very little useful information for the amount of pages this thread has.

the fact that someone is doing it aint (so much) a problem.but buying 60 pairs blocks so many other members in here from having shoes they love in a legit price.so to come on top and brag about it in here?lol.c'mon son.on the other hand NT please dont feed reselling-trolls by hate.A man who comes to an online forum to brag about the 'work' to stand in line just speaks for himself doesn't he?please leave him alone with his money.

CLOWNS I TELL YOU!!!!

Know of a few spots that have them.....$350+ though

I'm going to a few more spots with my boy tomorrow since he's coppin a pair. If i get anymore info, I'll post on here.

Was thinking about getting a pair but I'll just stick to my '01s.

SON, you stay reselling from Greece... You TRIED to resell me a PAIR of GMP's!!!!! Now you in here acting like a Saint of Sneaker Collectors... :rofl:
Talking about love of the game... You were the one on they Yeezy thread talking about considering buying FAKE Yeezy 2's since no one in Greece would notice... There is no Love in the game in that...
If your country would take a NOTE from my book as far as business and economics, it might not be in the "shambles" its in now...
:rofl:
You can take my post out of context all you want and fabricate your own realities all you want... Whatever allows you to handle you Sodium levels better...

I hate when people use this excuse but this thread is growing in pages so fast. I started 30 pages back when it was at 170 pages and read 20-30 pages everytime I got on and couldnt keep up. I finally skipped from 230 to 290 and am now reading to the current page. It sucks that there is very little useful information for the amount of pages this thread has.

Complain about how fast the thread is growing and make a useless post............................

Back
Top Bottom