Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Lol OMFG!!!!
This clown pushing 3 pairs...
You called me out for posting 60 secured pairs yesterday talking about I'm not doing it "right"... "Simpleton"... Blah blah blah...
Son you pushing 3 pairs for $320 on NikeTalk!!!!
What a joke...
Your grand kids probably ashamed of your geriatric ***...
This beef just got even mo real.......LOL!!!!! Grand kids.....LOL

Lol OMFG!!!!
This clown pushing 3 pairs...
You called me out for posting 60 secured pairs yesterday talking about I'm not doing it "right"... "Simpleton"... Blah blah blah...
Son you pushing 3 pairs for $320 on NikeTalk!!!!
What a joke...
Your grand kids probably ashamed of your geriatric ***...
Well for the record, there was a FSR earlier today but I'm down to 3. I didn't need a crew or hours of my day to get them either.

At the end of the day, SHUT THE HELL UP. You got my info, I live in L.A., have your folks come visit my geriatric ***. 

Ole sensitive wimpget. 
Ya'll need to stop or just go at it in a pm damn.
He has my PM. He's nothing but a clown. 

Last edited:
What the hell is happening here

*None for sale*
Team put in work...

Butthurtballa... You must think you Ms. Cleo...
Stay in your lane son...
Pusha said it best,
"Fraud ******, y'all ******, that's that **** I don't like
Your **** make believe, rapping 'bout my own life
Real names kill things, that's that **** I won't write
Cause my ****** still selling dope like they ain't on their third strikes
Camping out in that corridor, **** you waiting on Jordans for?
I middle-man it for 23, just meet me somewhere around Baltimore...
"
Just because something is YOUR reality doesn't mean its everyone else's...
If you in my city on Friday, and you see me picking up my pairs, holla at me while you pick up your Lay-Away items...

Am amen brotha... Your paying for convenience and I rather drop 300 on the kicks than wait in line for hours, I'm too old and have no patience so I rather pay for convenience. Your right though time is very precious and money you will always get back but time you will never get back at all...

Preach I'd rather drop $300+ then waste my time

But not being a bum and having a good job has its advantages

just seeing this thread jump 30 pages in 24 hours after the tickets being handed out makes so discourage to even try to get them, i know im only 24 but things have changed drastically from 03-08. i feel old being in line wit some of these kids now and days. i barley seen jordan play n i know none of these kids did. i find it wierd for some 15-18 year old kid to school me on kicks and jordan. im hoping the internet comes thru or i give up on em. 

No cares about your 60 tickets because those tickets clearly are your meal card for the coming months

Team Ain't Got No Job

????????????????????????????????????????...........and the above post is everything that is wrong with this game now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No cares about your 60 tickets because those tickets clearly are your meal card for the coming months
Team Ain't Got No Job

You asked, I answered...

I didn't ask if you or anyone cared...

You obviously care to a degree or else the hostility wouldn't be reflected in your words...

Meal ticket???

Yet another lame/herb/salt monger that acts as if they know me personally...

I already did this with budget balls yesterday and you would just be a repeat...

Stay in your lane, you don't know me, so stop talking out of your anus...

Speaking of thirst what yo *** need 3 pair for?
I put in the work to be able to get 1 pair of a damn GR, still got A couple tricks up my sleeve but if I can't cop so be it, I ain't entertaining these lame *** resellers....hype killls!!!!

Relax man, i meant to say 3rd raffle ticket! I dont have any pairs, my bad for the confusion b.

watch out. here comes his I got stacks picture in 3.2.1.

You still salty son...

Get over it. You got proved wrong....

Yet you still continue to make crazy assumptions...

I know you in LA... I PM'd you... You didn't respond to my last PM...

You had a FSR today? OH WORD!

You moved all but 3 already! WORD?

Don't throw a hip moving pairs so fast!!!!

Keep up the grind, I might get your geriatric *** a sugar free cookie...

Y
Preach I'd rather drop $300+ then waste my time
But not being a bum and having a good job has its advantages [/quoteYes sir having a great job that pays well has its advantage so I know I'm a get these kicks regardless, I'm not worried about it

Last edited:
You asked, I answered...
You obviously care to a degree or else the hostility wouldn't be reflected in your words...
Meal ticket???
I already did this with budget balls yesterday and you would just be a repeat...
you did what exactly to me? 
roll.gif

Your crew of lames got you feeling yourself too much.

How is 32 geriatric?

Waste of sperm

Last edited:
You asked, I answered...
Meal ticket???

Coming to NT to brag about your 60 pairs? No one cares son, sit down

This is a passion for us veteran NTers not some bragging right, you came in here wanting props and you are about to be ethered

Last edited:
Jesus those tix :x def put work. I think am just gonna rock Converse from now on this madness is cray!

Back
Top Bottom