Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Nike knows what they are doing man.....they got us acting a fool for some sneakers :smh:

Last edited:

over 800 retweets and counting....

take into account when they announced the DB 9's I remember it being around 5-600. :smh:

At Serramonte and listening to these kids talk about shoes and their nicknames is just like hell.

Seriously contemplated leaving..

Yall see the "It's coming. Are you ready?" tweet by Nike? As if this release needed anymore hype :smh:

smh. i see 731balla is still on that "last word" syndrome steez. this is your typical MO, brochacho.

1. posts pic of shoes to show off
2. replies to anyone not praising your post
3. goes on tangent trying to belittle anyone and everyone
4. states that the thread should be back on topic AFTER putting his 2 cents in
5. STILL keeps replying since he didn't end the e-battle
6. repeat in another thread
7. looks at his little gargamel and bows head in shame

should have posted your little gargamel with all those tickets sitting in the fisher price walker. no wonder you've been here 4+ years and no one really cares for you. not even humble brags. just blatant photos of pick-ups.

Last edited:
Yo son i swear to gawd,
if I have to wake up at 4-5 am in the morning to go downtown to cop.

I'm buying more than 1 pair to resell em at 270$(Starting price on bidding) on ebay

Now I see how resellers are born, because of the hypebeast who are ready to pay anything for shoes cuz they are hot.

Resellers are cool, **** them hypebeast i hope yall get robbed, or HAVE TO BUY EM WAY OVEPRICE AT RESELL PRICES

Lamest dude in this thread.

. Thirst is real no line and over 300 people gonna be rushing waiting for roosevelt cancellation

Last edited:
SON, you stay reselling from Greece... You TRIED to resell me a PAIR of GMP's!!!!! Now you in here acting like a Saint of Sneaker Collectors... :rofl:
Talking about love of the game... You were the one on they Yeezy thread talking about considering buying FAKE Yeezy 2's since no one in Greece would notice... There is no Love in the game in that...
If your country would take a NOTE from my book as far as business and economics, it might not be in the "shambles" its in now...
:rofl:
You can take my post out of context all you want and fabricate your own realities all you want... Whatever allows you to handle you Sodium levels better...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.thanks master.i ll try to learn.keep going.

Nike should just put all the pairs in middle of the Big House and just let people fight to the death Gladitor

Throw that on PPV and I'm paying my $54.99

Back
Top Bottom