Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

This thread.
mean.gif

facepalm.jpg

This will be nothing like the concord release

these shoes came out in the CDP (even tho they was crap)

the soles dont yellow on these so quite a few people STILL have the CDPs, 2001s, & OGs

unlike the other 11s where you had to cop the new models cause your older versions had yellowing mesh/soles/or falling apart

every store known to man will have these if you just put in a little effort you will get these with ease

if you dont wanna deal with the crowds sooooooooooo many websites will have these

That's what I'm saying...If it takes a week to get here so be it, better than going through all that hassle.
I totally get what you guys are saying, but my issue isn't that I can't wait a week, my issue is that I have
Yet to be able to score a pair online, it's amazing how fast they are gone.

Last edited:
Go out there tonight. Why wait?

Na, for real though, just depends. Call around and ask
They said they are expecting the line to be huge so that's why I was thinking Saturday morning just to gaurantee a ticket in my size hopefully.
Do what you think is best for you bro...

Me personally, I think its silly to camp for a damn TICKET. If I camp, I'm camping for shoes. If I won't get a ticket then F it, I'll try another place or online

It's been repeated plenty of times, but the guaranteed ticket system didn't solve anything

Always entertaining reading this thread. Every day closer to rd we get more ridiculous posts in here. Never fails. What I can't wait to read is people being butt hurt and shut out on rd. Now those posts are pure quality reading!

I really wanna pick these up to wear on a daily basis but I still have the early 2000's retro DS. And I really have a feeling this is going to be a ridiculously crazy release. Just like every other XI release lol

I really wanna pick these up to wear on a daily basis but I still have the early 2000's retro DS. And I really have a feeling this is going to be a ridiculously crazy release. Just like every other XI release lol
I feel like constantly thinking about it makes it crazier than it really is, but it isn't going to be a cakewalk.

Might be able to get these on Friday for $200, I hope this goes through...one less cat to have to battle it out with for y'all lol

Might be able to get these on Friday for $200, I hope this goes through...one less cat to have to battle it out with for y'all lol

all this complaining is funny. adjust to the changes, or stop complaining. its just shoes...pay resell if you have to if you really want the shoe...ive paid slight resell ($230) for the last 2 pair of 11s...same thing happened to me for a couple other shoes...i planned for it and had to pay the tax. at the end of the day its just shoes.

I feel like ill just be able to walk in store around 10am and scoop with no hassle

that's the stance I took on the black cement 4s and I'm taking the same stance on these

if it doesn't work it doesn't work but they had to make atleast half a mil of these joints

Back
Top Bottom