Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Where's the proof that Foot Locker is doing the Raffle ticket?  That's for the Foamposites. Not these.  Just go to the store at 10 am when the store opens on Friday morning and buy your pair.  They only have about 10 pairs in stock so make sure you are there early Friday morning or you lose out.  Simple as that.

Last edited:
Where's the proof that Foot Locker is doing the Raffle ticket?  That's for the Foamposites. Not these.  Just go to the store at 10 am when the store opens on Friday morning and buy your pair.  They only have about 10 pairs in stock so make sure you are there early Friday morning or you lose out.  Simple as that.

:rofl:... Yup it's that easy guys!

Last edited:
LOL do that and tell me how it goes for ya buddy.....

I wanna cop a pair just to trade for some cool greys

I already have CDP and 2001s
You should definitely get some cash in that trade, although oddly enough, when I offed my 2010 Cool Grey's after finding an icy 2001 pair, I got as much for them as I did when I sold my double of my 2001 Black/Red XI's.  Go figure.

If I somehow miss out on Stealth Foams, this release will be my trade bait.  Dudes wanting to buy my 01's off my feet proves how many people just started getting into shoes around Space Jam or Concord time.  These will hold their value more than people expect them to.

I'm assuming that all of you on this thread (basically 85%) who won't be getting the shoes will go after thunder 4s lol

Quote:
Quote:
roll.gif
... Yup it's that easy guys!
Quote:
LOL do that and tell me how it goes for ya buddy.....
laugh.gif
 thank goodness for guys like this who share such wonderful insight...if it werent for him i would have wasted my entire week calling up stores to find out what their procedures are...

lol I'm dead serious
Houston isn't trying to be in the news again
I believe certain stores here still have the black cement 4s now
I've done this for every major release since the concords and have been successful every time
most of my cops have been days later
I'm not tryna convince anyone to follow my footsteps cause no one is gonna risk it anyway but no twitter for me and I'm not lining up for no damn tickets either
ill just slide thru after everyone leaves like I always do
What store is this in houston?? Please we live in one of the biggest major cities with one of these highest rates of employment and you telling me Jz sitting on the shelves...where???

Last edited:
lol I'm dead serious

I've done this for every major release since the concords and have been successful every time

I'm not tryna convince anyone to follow my footsteps cause no one is gonna risk it anyway but no twitter for me and I'm not lining up for no damn tickets either

MIGHT SOUND CRAZY BUT YOU SHOULD BE ALRIGHT DEPENDING ON YOUR SIZE.

WHEN I SAY THESE WILL BE IN ABUNDANCE IN HOUSTON, I'M UNDERSTATING IT.

AND YES YOU ARE RIGHT, THERE ARE STORES THAT STILL HAVE BC 4'S EVEN NOW HERE.

Last edited:
I would laugh if they're just over hyping us on limited stock, just to get us all out there. Only to find out they got bred 4 stock on hand. I would not be surprised.

Last edited:
Quick question for those who know about Local footlocker shipment... Does your local footlocker already got their stocks?
I will appreciate any info... I ask because the manager on my local footlocker (new manager) said that she dont know if she will get it, as of today 12/10.
when my cousin made a phone call few days ago 2 employee said that they will get the XI. i dont know if they mixed it with the jordan IX since most of the worker here are not really into shoe.
Thanks!

Yeah, my local FTL has a FSR, GS, PS everything. I didn't get a chance to ask how many pairs they got of each though. My boy at Times Square FTL said that they still haven't gotten them. The mom and pops aren't getting them until Thursday or Friday.

MIGHT SOUND CRAZY BUT YOU SHOULD BE ALRIGHT DEPENDING ON YOUR SIZE.
WHEN I SAY THESE WILL BE IN ABUNDANCE IN HOUSTON, I'M UNDERSTATING IT.
AND YES YOU ARE RIGHT, THERE ARE STORES THAT STILL HAVE BC 4'S EVEN NOW HERE.

Im not big into Jordans as i used to be. I still keep my ear to the streets and stay on top of releases. The ticket thing has it pros and cons. I have noticed that allot of these cats that make the news arent really from houston. They come to houston to cop. I have also noticed that the kids hitch rides to the mall for release. I know this because, in years past kids would go on twitter looking for rides to the mall. The ticket would mean going up there twice. If the 4's didnt cause a sell out I dont see how these will. Cool Grey and foambs will be the true test but I hear they are doing the exact same thing with those.

Nike ist letting the hype build, like they used to. I havent see to many celebrity XI sightings this year.

Oh yeah whats up with the NY early mom and pop cops. This time last year NT NYer were buzzing about what mom and pop shop to cop at.

Last edited:
Can't wait to rock these,perfect for christmas sunday service

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

lol I'm dead serious
lol post the shoes if this method works i would love to see 

Back
Top Bottom