Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

LOL ok.  Can't believe it took you a month to realize there would still be a line/camping issue is all I was saying. 

Yeah, I don't mind the raffles at all.  I can't pick up two pairs waiting in a line at a store with a 1 per person limit.  This way I enter at all the stores near me and pick up 2 pairs if I win them.  Most stores even have a taped up box with a small hole in it to put the tickets in, but then you have the ones with just a big Halloween candy bowl that you know they aren't picking anyone but friends and family, which sucks.  Hopefully if they stick to raffles, they start to lock down on that.  I know the shady FTL near me that only sold 25% of their Concords to the public last year only got 12 blk/cement 4's and only have 2 FSR's of these XI's, so somebody listened.

Last edited:
Do most stores trip if you come in with a friend to get raffle tickets? Like if I walk in saying I need a size 9, they give me a raffle ticket. Then my home girl says "I also wanna get a 9." The store won't trip?

How early should you go if they're handing out tickets on Sunday at 5 pm? I'm thinking Saturday sometime. I hope I get a ticket so I don't have to stress about it the day of release.

SO happy I got my pair now, lol. I talked to my dudes at my local footlocker and they're saying that most of these releases will be raffles now. Bye-bye to campouts?

How early should you go if they're handing out tickets on Sunday at 5 pm? I'm thinking Saturday sometime. I hope I get a ticket so I don't have to stress about it the day of release.
Call your local sneaker spot because not all stores hand out tickets at 5 pm. The times may vary.

Go out there tonight. Why wait?
Na, for real though, just depends. Call around and ask
They said they are expecting the line to be huge so that's why I was thinking Saturday morning just to gaurantee a ticket in my size hopefully.

Do most stores trip if you come in with a friend to get raffle tickets? Like if I walk in saying I need a size 9, they give me a raffle ticket. Then my home girl says "I also wanna get a 9." The store won't trip?

I don't see the store having a problem because either way they're guaranteed to sell out. They don't care who they go to after friends and family are taken care of.

Went into FL today. Employee told me they'll be handing out guaranteed tix on sunday morning at 10am. Said all FL are getting alot of pairs since there is such high demand for these, as many pairs per store as the BC4s and more pairs then the stealth foams or cool grey 9's

any idea on what the biggest size is going to be? A friend of mine wants to buy a pair for her friend and was wondering if these came in size 16.

Back
Top Bottom