Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My FNL connect told me today that FNL is holding a separate Draft Lottery for its employees (much like the in-store draft the public was told about), so even their employees are getting screwed on the XI release haha...

AND 2012 BREDS ARE YOURS??
tumblr_malwobOSZ01rca02so1_250.gif

LMFAOOO thats exactly what went thru my mind

LOL meh like these breds are sooooo much better than SJ's. GUARANTEED ANY SJ SHOE FROM ANY YEAR would sell higher than any bred shoe ANY DAY OFF TOP...yup i said it 

Wrong Wong! Can't use the word ANY. Those of us who were around when these things ORIGINALLY released have a respect for the pairs that actually released back then.

Last edited:
not wrong you are crazy if you disagree they have wayy more weight than breds

I'm just saying, being that I actually owned the ORIGINAL XI SJ from the movie set, I love the shoe, but the Blk/Red XI is my all-time fav! I remember walkin through the halls of my HS and having people literally stop and look down being the only kid in school that had them, those were the days.

gettin rdy to campout all night for these whoever thinks this is a easy cop is a idiot on sunday i went to get tickets for the foams at 545 am n not 1 adult was in line of the 14 people there all lil kids in hs wit there hs id not even a drivers lisence thats wat this is coming to instead of bein a man n hustling there gettin all these tickets for these shoes n re selling them the next day they even had 2 lil girls that were infront of me get them tickets so they have more sad world the sneaker games turning into
bruh, shut up

I'm just saying, being that I actually owned the ORIGINAL XI SJ from the movie set, I love the shoe, but the Blk/Red XI is my all-time fav! I remember walkin through the halls of my HS and having people literally stop and look down being the only kid in school that had them, those were the days.
You must be so proud.

tumblr_matpgg2qB11r6s9vro1_r1_500.gif

I REALLY DONT CARE LOL ... some people probably think that some type of 7's or 3's are the holy grail why must you want me to not want the SJ'S TO BE MINE LOL???

gettin rdy to campout all night for these whoever thinks this is a easy cop is a idiot on sunday i went to get tickets for the foams at 545 am n not 1 adult was in line of the 14 people there all lil kids in hs wit there hs id not even a drivers lisence thats wat this is coming to instead of bein a man n hustling there gettin all these tickets for these shoes n re selling them the next day they even had 2 lil girls that were infront of me get them tickets so they have more sad world the sneaker games turning into

people like yourself have turned every GR release jordan into a campout

that's what the "sneaker games" with an extra "S" has turned into this past year since the Concords

yeah sure people sleeping in the streets for shoes has been going on for a while

we have all done it one time or another
but the concord's and galaxy foam's plus people fighting and staying in the street for days has made this hobby into a nightmare

its going to be hard as hell to get the jordan 11's with clowns like these in the "sneakers games"
too much of a pain in the *** to buy kicks anymore

little crappy hole in the wall stores crying about not making money because nike makes them take out crap shoes that really dont move and they cant price gouge people with stuff not selling but charging $250.00 and up for each jordan release because thats the sell out

that's what the "sneaker games" has become
stay out in the morning at 5:45 am your only making it hard on yourself

You must be so proud.

I REALLY DONT CARE LOL ... some people probably think that some type of 7's or 3's are the holy grail why must you want me to not want the SJ'S TO BE MINE LOL???

Uhhh hambone, you didn't say anything about them being YOUR grail, you said this "GUARANTEED ANY SJ SHOE FROM ANY YEAR would sell higher than any bred shoe ANY DAY OFF TOP...yup i said it"

Be more specific next time if you're just voicing your opinion and not trying to drop factual info because it shoooo looks like thats what you were tryin to do.

You must be so proud.

Oh yeah and believe me brotha, I am proud lol

Some of the malls in Rochester,NY yesturday had people camping at 5am for ticket release at 9am for the stealth foams. If people went that far just for foam tickets...*Gets concerned*

that's what the "sneaker games" with an extra "S" has turned into this past year since the Concords
yeah sure people sleeping in the streets for shoes has been going on for a while
but the concord's and galaxy foam's plus people fighting and staying in the street for days has made this hobby into a nightmare
its going to be hard as hell to get the jordan 11's with clowns like these in the "sneakers games"
little crappy hole in the wall stores crying about not making money because nike makes them take out crap shoes that really dont move and they cant price gouge people with stuff not selling but charging $250.00 and up for each jordan release because thats the sell out

:nthat:

:nthat:

I have to give my wife a tutorial in "Ultra Fast Online Jordan Retro Buying" so that I can go out into the jaws of the jungle on Retro XI RD and battle the beasts, while she attempts to secure me a pair online. This is what the "Sneaker Games" has become... :rolleyes

QFT! This dude was in the CG9 thread claiming how he had a ticket for sale for $250 because "he wanted to make a quick profit off of them" while someone who may actually WANTS the shoes will miss out. Smh

Game all kinds of fxcked because of these clowns

I have to give my wife a tutorial in "Ultra Fast Online Jordan Retro Buying" so that I can go out into the jaws of the jungle on Retro XI RD and battle the beasts, while she attempts to secure me a pair online. This is what the "Sneaker Games" has become...
eyes.gif
Second that, just with Girlfriend instead lol. Wonder if there is a way to save credit card info in to speed up purchase time...

JUST REALIZED THAT PEOPLE WILL CAMP FOR THE GUARANTEED TICKETS JUST LIKE CAMPING FOR THE SHOES.

I'M NOT SURE WHAT THE STORES ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE HERE WITH THESE TICKETS. MORE THAN LIKELY ALL IT IS DOING IS MOVING THE CAMPOUT TO A WEEK IN ADVANCE OF THE SHOE DROPPING.

FIRST IT STARTS WITH NO ONE KNOWING AND AN EASY COP. THEN THE NEXT TIME IT IS A COUPLE HOURS CAMP FOR THE TICKETS, THEN BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, IT'S A COUPLE DAYS TO WEEKS CAMP FOR A TICKET.

Last edited:
My FNL connect told me today that FNL is holding a separate Draft Lottery for its employees (much like the in-store draft the public was told about), so even their employees are getting screwed on the XI release haha...

If u gotta drag ya momma out da bed to take u.....if the year of your DOB isn't bet 74-90...if u refer to the Jordan 11's as 'bred' vs 'the patent leathers' ..stop keeping up with the joneses...bwahahaha...really though never heard the term 'bred' before this year...this old dinosaur gotta keep up with the times...oh I hope I get my/my sons(1yr-future) pairs

JUST REALIZED THAT PEOPLE WILL CAMP FOR THE GUARANTEED TICKETS JUST LIKE CAMPING FOR THE SHOES.
I'M NOT SURE WHAT THE STORES ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE HERE WITH THESE TICKETS. MORE THAN LIKELY ALL IT IS DOING IS MOVING THE CAMPOUT TO A WEEK IN ADVANCE OF THE SHOE DROPPING.
FIRST IT STARTS WITH NO ONE KNOWING AND AN EASY COP. THEN THE NEXT TIME IT IS A COUPLE HOURS CAMP FOR THE TICKETS, THEN BEFORE YOU IT, IT'S A COUPLE DAYS TO WEEKS CAMP FOR A TICKET.

I said that during the IV release. That was easy, because few people knew about it. But going forward this ticket release thing is no different than how it was before. You're camping out for a raffle :smh:

FIRST IT STARTS WITH NO ONE KNOWING AND AN EASY COP. THEN THE NEXT TIME IT IS A COUPLE HOURS CAMP FOR THE TICKETS, THEN BEFORE YOU IT, IT'S A COUPLE DAYS TO WEEKS CAMP FOR A TICKET.

Yep, after the relative ease with the IV's, a bunch of dudes were saying how excited they were to see this for the XI's, and how its so much easier to cop. What fools failed to realize was alot of people didnt know about the new ticket policies for the IV release. I kept telling everyone people will adjust for this release.

Touchez bruh !! Hit that bit*# right on the head !! Hollow point head !! That was a beautiful accurate description of what messes up the game today. I remember it had to be a real crazy release for you to go out there. I read on another post on this pg that dudes were lined up hrs before a ticket handout. ( for the foams ) hrs before !!!!! Now that's scary !!!

Last edited:
so with this new raffle system everybody is gurranteed a ticket right and u just gotta hope that you're ticket is picked am i correct ?.. and another thing can u get a ticket from each store that is doing the raffle ftl,champs,fnl ?.. was gonna do the raffle thing for the bred 4's but ended up just grabbing them online so i'm kind of lost on how the raffle goes down

bramptonite, this is so true! i just got done calling around to every champs/footlocker/jimmy jazz in my area, and they all acted like this shoe release was going to be the apocalypse. Saying people will be lined night before etc etc etc. if thats the case, just like you said, this is accomploshing absolutely nothing haha, next it will be a you need a ticket to get a ticket, then a ticket to get a ticket for a ticket for the ticket to get the shoes, we will have start camping 3 months away...

Back
Top Bottom