Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Someone that doesn't mind picking up and holding until the 28th please PM me :nerd:

i dont know. I imagine these going for 300 -350 range after RD. I havent seen DS Space Jams less than 500. just my opinion though, and I havent been aggressively hunting space jams myself.
Look elsewhere than eBay.
I got a DS pair for $330 here on NT.

i dont know. I imagine these going for 300 -350 range after RD. I havent seen DS Space Jams less than 500. just my opinion though, and I havent been aggressively hunting space jams myself.
Look elsewhere than eBay.
I got a DS pair for $330 here on NT.

Considering Eastbay is inconsistent with which general releases they place a "1 pair limit" upon, i just chatted with a rep to find out if the Retro 11 will be one of the "1 pair limit" general releases. And YES, Eastbay will indeed have a "1 pair limit" on the Black/Red XI...

Sold my CDP edition ones. Quality was horrible my 23 peeled off the back. Sodl them right away. These are a must, Should be very easy for me to get cuz im a NIKETALK LEGEND WITH ALL THIS SWAG. I walk in the mall and they already know who i am. :nthat:
Wait, what?
You got swag like that, that people know who you are as soon as you walk into the mall?
I think that spot is reserved for Jesus Christ or Jay Z bro.
:lol:

You don't have time to read the thread but can talk about dance?
mean.gif
REAL TEARS 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

damn
mean.gif

makes me want to pass on these and get the spacejams instead.

gettin rdy to campout all night for these whoever thinks this is a easy cop is a idiot on sunday i went to get tickets for the foams at 545 am n not 1 adult was in line of the 14 people there all lil kids in hs wit there hs id not even a drivers lisence thats wat this is coming to instead of bein a man n hustling there gettin all these tickets for these shoes n re selling them the next day they even had 2 lil girls that were infront of me get them tickets so they have more sad world the sneaker games turning into

Sold my CDP edition ones. Quality was horrible my 23 peeled off the back. Sodl them right away. These are a must, Should be very easy for me to get cuz im a NIKETALK LEGEND WITH ALL THIS SWAG. I walk in the mall and they already know who i am.
nthat.gif
Everyone at the mall knows the janitor

gettin rdy to campout all night for these whoever thinks this is a easy cop is a idiot on sunday i went to get tickets for the foams at 545 am n not 1 adult was in line of the 14 people there all lil kids in hs wit there hs id not even a drivers lisence thats wat this is coming to instead of bein a man n hustling there gettin all these tickets for these shoes n re selling them the next day they even had 2 lil girls that were infront of me get them tickets so they have more sad world the sneaker games turning into

:tongue:

If I have to camp, I'm coming strapped with a toothpick. I dont trust these boys out here. I'll poke a trick in his knee. Plus it comes in handy after eating a box of popeyes. This is not a game! Lmao. :lol:

Subscribing.

Anyone have any word on Chicago locations for Champs, FTL, FL and NT??

Raffles? Tickets? First come first serve?

I am assuming NT will be doint RSVP, I talked to someone when the NT reopened and said no more midnight releases or camp outs all RSVP.

Hope I can catch that like I did for the cement 4s.

let me introduce you to my friend "." and ",".

Back
Top Bottom