Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just a lil something..

Last edited:
Local FNL has 100 men's pairs. Manager said they plan on doin a raffle like gmp.

is that a lot compared to the Jordan releases they normally get?

The two most anticipated releases for me this year, Olympic 6 and black/red 4, were pretty easy for me to obtain whereas shoes I didn't care much about (e.g. Olympic 7 and Olive 9) were kinda difficult. I guess JB is making some sort of effort to match supply with demand (of course also making more = more revenue).

these will hav some sort of special bs release procedure for sure. They should have saved what they did for the bred 4's for these

As terrible as everything about FNL is, I can only imagine how much BS is going to be involved in this raffle.  I don't see anyway that they don't screw this up too and end up telling too many people they won their raffle, only to run out of shoes at every spot.  It will be like ordering on line, only in real life!!  It won't be a customer service rep quietly smiling on the other end as your order is canceled and they are able to keep your interest free loan to them for 7 business days, 4 days after the shoes release leaving you no chance in hell to get a pair.  They will be right there in front of you, probably laughing, and probably will even make you run your card for the total before you are allowed your winning raffle ticket so that they get their no interest loan quota met (gotta have money to work on that AWESOME new website, to keep up with NDC :smh: ).  Then you get no pairs, ya money taken, and morning ruined ALL IN PERSON now!  They really are trying to one up NDC.

lol dont think so

The new generation of "sneakerheads" makes my stomach churn
Preach. The most tackiest designs have spawned because of the movement.

and 100 pairs is a lot. We don't know what store/demographic he's in and if the manager is telling the truth. Everyone gonna be on their resell with this shoe.

You got idiots paying $350 for pre-orders on the randy pairs. NEVER FAILS.

As terrible as everything about FNL is, I can only imagine how much BS is going to be involved in this raffle.  I don't see anyway that they don't screw this up too and end up telling too many people they won their raffle, only to run out of shoes at every spot.  It will be like ordering on line, only in real life!!  It won't be a customer service rep quietly smiling on the other end as your order is canceled and they are able to keep your interest free loan to them for 7 business days, 4 days after the shoes release leaving you no chance in hell to get a pair.  They will be right there in front of you, probably laughing, and probably will even make you run your card for the total before you are allowed your winning raffle ticket so that they get their no interest loan quota met (gotta have money to work on that AWESOME new website, to keep up with NDC
mean.gif
).  Then you get no pairs, ya money taken, and morning ruined ALL IN PERSON now!  They really are trying to one up NDC.
Let me guess, you're not a fan of FNL? 
laugh.gif
  You are right though, their new website is terrible.  Just make sure you go to their site early as they dropped the Bred IV well before 8 am EST.  I didn't follow the GMP thread too closely but was there a lot of people who won the FNL raffle and weren't able to secure their pair through them at the actual retail stores?  I'm going to use FNL.com as my back up plan but will definitely try nikestore.com and Footlocker.com first as there is a lower order cancellation rate with those guy. 

Hopefully since most places is doing the raffle/RSVP system, we won't have to create a thread talking about how horrible the release was.
Wonder how many pairs will stores over here will get.
Are we talking 40+ or less than 30.
I need to know my odds.
Most high-volume stores should be getting around 100. The lower volume stores about 50 or so. Most HoH and NikeTowns usually get a couple hundred.

friend picked them up off @deadstocked on instagram....

said he got his and they're legit but i'm looking for someone else to back this up

I'm starting to have mixed feelings on my chances of getting these :\ expecting the worse and hoping for the best I guess

this thread is getting outta hand. now of course im not gonna wear the box but why bump up the price and not get it done right? its just gonna look weird in my closet with all 3 of the last boxes and then this one. if im paying $200+ for a pair of kicks then gimme my damn box, shoe horns, nice paper, red XI cover or make the shoes $160 retail just like every other release. just aint right. im just gonna switch the shoes into the CDP box.

Lol, I'm convinced that the majority of the posts made in here are by people who were not born when the OG's or the first retros dropped.

I dont want to single you out because theres a lot of people like yourself who feel the need to make themself seem more prestigous because you were able to buy of you own the OG's

Let it go man. :smh:

Last edited:
The 11's look legit on there, I might buy from em actually they have some decent deals.

Last edited:
This probably sounds like a broken record... but I went to a couple spots at Westfield Culver City (Shiekh and Finish line)... both said they were unsure of how they would be releasing and to check back the week of... I'll most likely miss out and end up trying to get em online...

Back
Top Bottom