Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I need a 10.5 in the Low Greys - I keep missing a good price!

Under $150 shipped it Awesome to be Real wit it!

Is it me or do none of the European/Italian sites have these in GS? I don't think they had the Breds in GS either.

REPPED

Correction unrepped it comes to 178.09 shipped 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Anybody ordered from footpatrol and got shipping confirmation yet? I'm getting nervous since i haven't gotten any notification since ordering a 9.5

I want these but with customs + shipping, this is going to run me almost $200 for some 1 Lows... OG or not, 30 years or not, I'm sadly going to pass unless they release stateside...

Thanks for the links, though...

Anyone order from titolo before?
Haven't gotten any type of confirmation for my order besides a recipt from paypal saying they charged my account.

I want these but with customs + shipping, this is going to run me almost $200 for some 1 Lows... OG or not, 30 years or not, I'm sadly going to pass unless they release stateside...

Thanks for the links, though...
$200? 

I ordered 2 pairs from EU for around $165 a pair and there's only custom charges when the value exceeds $200 USD... 

^^some sites are more expensive then others. Mine came out to $177. That's the cheapest I could find in size 11

^^some sites are more expensive then others. Mine came out to $177. That's the cheapest I could find in size 11
I'm not sure why some EU sites charges US customers VAT while others don't...

I actual sent Oqium an email seeing if I could get the VAT excluded... 

Good luck. I got nailed for $50 customs ordering from dope factory. Euro sites can be a pain.

Was your item over $200 USD?  I heard they only charge customs if it's more than $200...
I've ordered overseas a couple of times and was only hit once with customs on those Columbia's (200+ USD) this past Christmas through Kicks.com... 

Last edited:

I've ordered overseas a couple of times and was only hit once with customs on those Columbia's (200+ USD) this past Christmas through Kicks.com... 
Thanks for the heads up.  2 orders from 2 different places both around $150USD, so I should be in the clear. 

Anyone order from titolo before?
Haven't gotten any type of confirmation for my order besides a recipt from paypal saying they charged my account.

Check your spam, I received my shipping confirmation from UPS ordered Saturday and the package is out for delivery :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom