Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Here's what I thinking... I think the Neutral Grey will be a Euro exclusive, the Metallic Red will be a North America exclusive and the Metallic Blue will be an Asian exclusive.

Here's what I thinking... I think the Neutral Grey will be a Euro exclusive, the Metallic Red will be a North America exclusive and the Metallic Blue will be an Asian exclusive.
Metallic is just a theory. Nobody even knows if they will produce another high colorway in low top version. I think the varsity reds will be your typical red swoosh similar to the one on the bred lows.

Metallic Reds would be nice but those Metallic Blue would be almost impossible for me to get unless I could OOP someone on the board a pair of Metallic Reds... 
nerd.gif

I guess we'll see how this turns out in a couple of weeks! 

its seriously looking like an eu only release
Should have doubled up cus I know I'm gonna beat these into the ground this summer

Lucky as hell I have mobile alerts for end tweets and it woke me up at 2am. Only 3 1/2 hours of sleep before work today, but worth it

I've seen all of those posts/articles too
Only thing is all the release calendars are describing a different shoe (white/varsity red)

03/28/2015
Men's Retro 1 Low OG

Style: 705329-101

Color: WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY/WHITE

FNL.com if it hasn't been posted. the confusing saga continues.

And for anyone waiting on the drop in us, shoes come out to around retail anyways, $150 shipped. Best to cop if possible and avoid the potential risk. I was being cheap when the Kobe 8 sparks were $300 on kickscrew. Not saying they will blow up like that but better safe then sorry. Any site got a 12.5?

Back
Top Bottom