Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

ugh debating on risking going to my HOH and using the bday coupon or just copping online 

SNKRS app isn't updating for me.

still says "Notify Me"

edit: just came up. probably missed my chance

:/

Last edited:
Got thru on SNKRS.

I'm not done with FNL yet. Gonna file a complaint. That is BS that they only have 2 sizes.

Just ordered a size 8 from foot locker easy, no site crashing or cart jacking or anything
smokin.gif
Never ordering from FL, Eastbay or any sites affiliated with them.  Shoe box always arrive looking like a soccer game was just played with my package

Never ordering from FL, Eastbay or any sites affiliated with them.  Shoe box always arrive looking like a soccer game was just played with my package

Really? I haven't ordered from them in years so I didn't know this was a problem, I usually just cop in person. If my box shows up damaged, can I file a complaint or nah?

Glad everyone is able to eat. These will hit discount like Black/Reds too.

These types of release is wait keeps me going in this culture.

Really? I haven't ordered from them in years so I didn't know this was a problem, I usually just cop in person. If my box shows up damaged, can I file a complaint or nah?

they double box all my release day shoes.... they do not double box no release day purchases though

they don't usually double box their shoes but correct me if im wrong they only double box release day items. 

I bought a pair of asics and it was shipped in those plastic packaging. They also have a horrible return policy too. 

and damaged box doesn't count as damaged item.. 

Back
Top Bottom