Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I already have a pair of the black/red. Figured down the line I may do a pair just for something different but didnt know what type of paint a person would use for this. As widely available as the black and red pair is im sure the royal pair will be as well

I already have a pair of the black/red. Figured down the line I may do a pair just for something different but didnt know what type of paint a person would use for this. As widely available as the black and red pair is im sure the royal pair will be as well
Nice.

Post pics, the steps, and what you used when you decide to do a LM custom [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
People trying to resell in the Philippines.  PHP8995 = $192US 
eyes.gif

(Retail PHP6745 = $144US)

Last edited:
a place did a raffle for these?

all over NYC/NJ its FCFS stores are not even expecting these to move lol

i mean some of these store still have bred lows sitting lol

vampire xtc vampire xtc Yeah, I was surprised that 2 spots did a raffle for them whereas everywhere else is FCFS. I was trying to raffle for the Carolina's so I said might as well lol.

@vampire xtc Yeah, I was surprised that 2 spots did a raffle for them whereas everywhere else is FCFS. I was trying to raffle for the Carolina's so I said might as well lol.

hey u wanted them and they had a raffle and you were there anyway why not lol

im just shocked because most stores here are not having ANY demand for them at all like no raffles not even phone calls like yo are ya gunna have these? etc..

like hardly anyone cares for them lol

but the same thing happened with the bred lows so its not shocking

those white gucci foams are doing really terrible on raffles this week also

vampire xtc vampire xtc Haha, yeah I just hope they don't charge over retail. This retailer is known to do that on some releases. I remember Chicagos cost me 10 over retail from them. I'm not sure how the demand is on the Carolinas. I didn't see too many pages filled up at some spots. Yeah, I have the Highs but I still like the lows to lounge in. Yeah, those white gucci foams are all right.

Called FNL and they said only 8 and 11 were available to order online or over the phone. WORST COMPANY EVER.

Hopefully I can double up using my WC rewards.

Waiting on NDC/SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom