Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Technically arent these cheaper on other sites aside from nike? Nike subtotal is 140.53 versus 137.98 on footaction. Nike charges tax and I believe that footsites only charge the shipping.
Please stop saying footsies that is not cool

Second - dat nj no tax tho :nthat:

I'm sure if you hit a lot of eBay sellers they will let these go for $120 shipped. Pairs will be sitting on the bay. Belee Dat

Last edited:
There is literally 0 resale on lows
Depends on where in the world you are.  

In the Philippines people are reselling (and only some are buying) for around $190US.  They were released in very limited numbers exclusively to VIP members (those who spend a certain amount of money at a store are given VIP status, like rewards points, and a perk includes early RSVP).

From a facebook group:

PHP9000 = $192US.  3 hours after posting, still hasn't been sold.

They trip me out how JB put shoe trees in these. They look terrible in there. But lebron get tissue paper....go figure

Looks like I'm done for the year until the Shadows come out as far as Jordans go. Glad this was an easy cop for everyone. Wish I'd found a coupon to use though.

Last edited:
Depends on where in the world you are.  

In the Philippines people are reselling (and only some are buying) for around $190US.  They were released in very limited numbers exclusively to VIP members (those who spend a certain amount of money at a store are given VIP status, like rewards points, and a perk includes early RSVP).

From a facebook group:

View media item 1738942
PHP9000 = $192US.  3 hours after posting, still hasn't been sold.

That's crazy haha they had multiple FSRs at all my local spots this morning.. I'm gonna wait for a discount on these.

:rofl: kobe one ring *phone* away for quitting. Good stuff on information about the shoe trees. I just think nike always does stuff half backwards. Why do these get a og box? I don't print labels to figure what shoe is what but I know thsee will get me confused. Insert drake gif pushing old girl out the way.

yea i know

i just think its funny how some reselling newbz seen royal and jordan 1

and auto thought they was gunna come up lol

and its true some parts of the world its really bad

but here in the states

these are dust collectors on retail shelves lol

yea i know

i just think its funny how some reselling newbz seen royal and jordan 1

and auto thought they was gunna come up lol

and its true some parts of the world its really bad

but here in the states

these are dust collectors on retail shelves lol

I wonder why these sit so badly-even 11 lows sellout pretty quickly, strange these don't have a similar type of hype... Maybe I'm just old and don't understand what the kids like haha

Back
Top Bottom