Man I remember when RSBB were going for around $250 right after they dropped
Now look at the prices :wow:
I remember snkrs switched it up on RD
It was suppose to be a draw
Then at the last min it became FCFS
The alert even said draw now open lol

Man I remember when RSBB were going for around $250 right after they dropped
Now look at the prices :wow:

Lol and somehow I was one of the lucky few to get a pair for slightly above retail from KDAK 😂

Weren’t SBB 1.0s going for like $300-$330 after release day? I remember those released the same day as TD 350 V1s and EVERYBODY wanted those TDs lol I don’t think anyone would pick those over the SBBs now

Last edited:
Lol and somehow I was one of the lucky few to get a pie for slightly above retail from KDAK 😂

Weren’t SBB 1.0s going for like $300-$330 after release day? I remember those released the same day as TD 350 V1s and EVERYBODY wanted those TDs lol I don’t think anyone would pick those over the SBBs now

I paid resale for the entire SBB collection.

350 for SBB1 (bought with chicago's for 700, which to this day is most I've spent at 1 time for sneakers).

250 for SBB 2.0 via ebay I believe.

200 for SBB 3.0 Actually in March. Copped from my baby sisters high school ex-bf who I've actually thrown a couple kicks for steals or free over the last decade (I'm old).

The yellowed outer lining is the telltale on most fakes. I’ve recently watched a bunch of YouTube vids showing UA Unions. No matter the vid the fakes can’t seem to get that right. That & the rear being straight up & down.

Unds my Storm Blues the other day. Still undecided on which lace to keep in them, the two tones or the yellow. 🤔

32A7B161-2507-4962-A355-10A5C7CE9EEE.jpeg
C4AC0B5D-C9A8-4B41-B7C9-162DACB65B6F.jpeg

The yellowed outer lining is the telltale on most fakes. I’ve recently watched a bunch of YouTube vids showing UA Unions. No matter the vid the fakes can’t seem to get that right. That & the rear being straight up & down.

Unds my Storm Blues the other day. Still undecided on which lace to keep in them, the two tones or the yellow. 🤔

32A7B161-2507-4962-A355-10A5C7CE9EEE.jpeg
C4AC0B5D-C9A8-4B41-B7C9-162DACB65B6F.jpeg

Can't go wrong with either, I personally like the cleaner look of the white two tone laces. But I've definitely seen people pull off the yellow ones nicely.

dammn and I was trippin about SBB 1.0's being too much around $400 back then lol. I would love a pair, but can't see myself dropping anything over $1k

Personally I hate the chase. Life is too short to waste filling out raffles and wasting energy on impossible releases. I would rather it be easy. Make a million of them, let everyone get what they want.
While it is a dope feeling to actually be able to obtain something that you’ve legitimately wanted yet knew was going to be hard to get, I’m with you on hating the chase. I’m 34, married, got a dog, about to start the family thing, and got friends and family and LIFE IN GENERAL, so fk having to do the most for some shoes. And I LOVE shoes. I have tons of shoes, and I’ll continue to love shoes and to buy shoes, but the actual chase aspect has NEVER attracted me to them. If a pair is dope to me, I don’t care if they make 300 or 3 million pairs. Of course I’d rather pay retail, but sometimes I’ll go the resell route if I want a pair yet strike out via retail.

While it is a dope feeling to actually be able to obtain something that you’ve legitimately wanted yet knew was going to be hard to get, I’m with you on hating the chase. I’m 34, married, got a dog, about to start the family thing, and got friends and family and LIFE IN GENERAL, so fk having to do the most for some shoes. And I LOVE shoes. I have tons of shoes, and I’ll continue to love shoes and to buy shoes, but the actual chase aspect has NEVER attracted me to them. If a pair is dope to me, I don’t care if they make 300 or 3 million pairs. Of course I’d rather pay retail, but sometimes I’ll go the resell route if I want a pair yet strike out via retail.
They release a million pairs of Holdiay 11s every year and that doesn’t make them any less special IMO.

Give me a Jordan release that sits for an hour and is attainable over impossible-to-get shoes that you enter 30+ raffles for and strike out every Saturday morning.

At the end of the day, I buy Jordan’s because I love the models, not because they’re limited. I was buying Jordan’s during the Yeezy hype era and actually enjoyed that more because they were easier to get.

Back
Top Bottom