Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Kamara4Life Kamara4Life found em on eBay. Talked the guy into doing a doing straight through PayPal to avoid fees 240 shipped
I don't do that anymore...I definitely was an offender in the past :lol:

I've even had my account suspended from buyers offering a price to sell outside ebay...had to call ebay and have them remove the suspension and had even replied to the buyer that I cannot sell outside of ebay

but...
didnt ebay already eliminate fees for selling sneakers?
yes, maybe that's why his account wasn't suspended :lol:

its like when the housing bubble burst and all the cats with cash were buying up all the good properties at a fraction of the cost. I really hope the younger cats learn something from this and thats to save $$$ and buy when the price is right

shoes arent ****, and now what were seeing is that shoes are worth only the value you give them. Stop coveting OW j1s and theyll dip in price. Supply and demand. But for once, the buyers have some leverage

Stop coveting OW j1s and theyll dip in price

bro shut up, I'm trying to sell these Off white UNCs haha

Just kidding though, I agree with your post. One of my biggest regrets in life was not buying up properties during the last recession. I'd be sitting pretty now if I would've made a move, instead of just talking about it.

1584545810407.png

I don't do that anymore...I definitely was an offender in the past :lol:

I've even had my account suspended from buyers offering a price to sell outside ebay...had to call ebay and have them remove the suspension and had even replied to the buyer that I cannot sell outside of ebay

but...

yes, maybe that's why his account wasn't suspended :lol:
had the same happen to me, but they wouldnt budge when i tried to appeal. salty cuz my account was 15 years old with 600+ feedback. the letter said i was banned from creating a new account, but luckily i already had a second account that they didnt mess with.

I wasn't going to mention it but, it makes perfect sense considering how many people are sadly affected by it. Depends how long this pandemic drags on but It may very well be a buyers market in the next couple of months.
Check back 2 months from now - when dudes can't make their car payments anymore and personal debt spirals out of control.

Average reseller about to learn real quick that this sneaker game ain't it

This market is gonna get smashed.

4289F83C-A17A-4D0B-B723-3C57C6A9B326.gif

not doing with people losing their jobs but people who actually want to buy and wear the sneakers , can finally get them .

Back
Top Bottom