Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG-8972.jpg

zooms are nice but forgot i had the bones

Guys I have bought second pair of ROTY (without laces on pic) and wings logo on one of the shoes is wrongly placed but everything else seems to check out, do you think its just bad qc?

AFFF4B6C-61A6-4360-8A1D-05B8A00B931C.jpeg

AC2C4BA0-1A6E-4C0C-BA08-9DE4964C5C8B.jpeg

cleaning and reorganizing led me to take out my 1s
some thoughts:

-white laces >>>
-'18 Shadow quality >>>>>>
-Obsidians are my least favorite pair
-Bred Toes are very nice and my least worn pair
-UNC to CHIs are just ok and getting that black/red treatment
-ready for spring/summer weather w/ no quarantine to break out LA to CHIs
-smooth UNC/Storm/Game Royal material >>> trash tumbled stuff they're using on most pairs now

some thoughts:

-white laces >>>
-smooth UNC/Storm/Game Royal material >>> trash tumbled stuff they're using on most pairs now
I can’t stand the materials they’re using on Jordan 1s lately. A lot of lousy materials. The Shadows from 2018 have amazing quality.

I can’t stand the materials they’re using on Jordan 1s lately. A lot of lousy materials. The Shadows from 2018 have amazing quality.

it's amazing we got that release given most of what they've done since
hopefully they're saving up all the good materials for the next OG release

The new UNC to CHIs feel similar - soft to the touch. But some pairs have that tumbled leather on the black panels.

some thoughts:

-white laces >>>

nice collection bro :pimp:
Im feenin for storm blues

bro shut up, I'm trying to sell these Off white UNCs haha

Just kidding though, I agree with your post. One of my biggest regrets in life was not buying up properties during the last recession. I'd be sitting pretty now if I would've made a move, instead of just talking about it.
What Size? :nerd:

I have Storms, the materials arent as nice like the current 1s, for example red toe 1s or even unc to chi 1s

Storm colorways was an easy double up at release time.

Been saving these for when my beloved Sacramento kings make the playoffs and thought this year was the year but now looks like these have to wait another year. Fu** you corona virus. Already pre ordered the 2.0’s for 219$ shipped and hoping to get couple more when ever release day is to rock with my J Williams, Webber, Richmond, Fox, Bogi, jerseys.
4636D36F-E89B-4EFE-8448-73B14170D260.jpeg

Been saving these for when my beloved Sacramento kings make the playoffs and thought this year was the year but now looks like these have to wait another year. Fu** you corona virus. Already pre ordered the 2.0’s for 219$ shipped and hoping to get couple more when ever release day is to rock with my J Williams, Webber, Richmond, Fox, Bogi, jerseys.
4636D36F-E89B-4EFE-8448-73B14170D260.jpeg

As a diehard Ravens fan, I regret sleeping on these. I ended up taking an L on these but somehow ended up with 2 pairs of Spideys, which were much harder later that same year lol

had the set (team manual) but had to sell the set to support my family after getting laid off after having a kid and coming back from leave.

you already know I will be watching these prices like a vulture.
both union 1s might have been the highest quality sneakers I've ever owned.

Back
Top Bottom