Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I like the defiants, wish the tongue was a different material but they are dope to me

Gym reds in big sizes (13 and up) $124.99 plus shipping on Montrose. Think solelinks posted the link. Still couldn't pull the trigger on these lol.

E0CBD538-5A39-42B9-80F9-67EC4545031D.jpeg

Seen some Royal hate so had to post.

this is the main reason i want a pair, for the purple lace swap i've seen only on the older pairs. what's the story behind it, anyone know?

this is the main reason i want a pair, for the purple lace swap i've seen only on the older pairs. what's the story behind it, anyone know?

The royal laces on ‘85’s just age into a faded purple. The red laces in ‘85 breds tend to turn orange.

The leather quality is EXCELLENT. My main gripe is the leather tongue. It isn’t stiff, rather quite plush, but I prefer nylon. I’m really torn

5254A1E3-BD8D-4844-A4E2-4B4892AA99C7.jpeg
You're trippin', that leather tongue isn't plush. The other leather quality is really good though. I decided to keep mine despite the tongue. Shoe is really nice and has a Stranger Things vibe.

3 rings later still trash right. which team u root for bum
Nah they’re designed that way. Idk the actually story but who knows lol.

Dawg u a warriors fan and TimidTebow. Tombout trash

844C5C2B-6667-46B5-88B9-C31FA8DB4EEA.jpeg
Done with Goat and StockX both have accumulated the power and just switched there whole sneaker process. Goat sounding like The X

Returning getting credit and copping my mom and old lady Yeezy’s. Done with reseller apps at the moment

844C5C2B-6667-46B5-88B9-C31FA8DB4EEA.jpeg
Done with Goat and StockX both have accumulated the power and just switched there whole sneaker process. Goat sounding like The X

Returning getting credit and copping my mom and old lady Yeezy’s. Done with reseller apps at the moment

samantha is talking out of her behind. she has no idea what shes talking about if she thinks its common to get kicks from retailers without shoetrees, paper etc.

samantha is talking out of her behind. she has no idea what shes talking about if she thinks its common to get kicks from retailers without shoetrees, paper etc.
Yeah, I’d escalate that. Those shoes are supposed to be deadstock with an undamaged box. That QC person should have rejected those, but then they’d lose the fees, right?

Yeah, I’d escalate that. Those shoes are supposed to be deadstock with an undamaged box. That QC person should have rejected those, but then they’d lose the fees, right?
yeah they lose sale fee if transaction fails cause goat only takes the points and returns item to seller and charge them shipping fee.

Really feel like they have transitioned to quantity after seeing what stockx has done. They have the power and reputation so theres not much you can do

30 bucks...

Sidenote: Car got stolen at bank yesterday and bank took a band out my account but had error while i was taking out a withdrawal now i'm fighting them to give me my money back... smh what a week I've had
Damn dude... when it rains it pours apparently. Positive vibes sent your way!

Back
Top Bottom