Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The leather quality is EXCELLENT. My main gripe is the leather tongue. It isn’t stiff, rather quite plush, but I prefer nylon. I’m really torn

5254A1E3-BD8D-4844-A4E2-4B4892AA99C7.jpeg
Was really shocked at the leather quality. Design is something i have to live with.

Reactions: JPS
https://houseofheat.co/jordan/nike-air-ship-banned-retro-35th-anniversary-release-date-info/

Looks like we're getting the air ships. What's pictured are customs. Not gonna lie, they look gross to me.

michael-jordan-nike-air-ship-new-york-knicks-october-18th-1984.jpg
michael-jordan-banned-air-ship-1024x676.jpg
nike-air-ship-black-red-retro-2019-1200x750.jpg
nike-air-ship-bred-air-jordan-1-bred-comparison.jpg

Sidenote: one of the reasons the chi > b/red is because it wasnt the actual banned shoe. The b/red was just for promo and the dunk contest. He never really wore them in game. The Chicago, PE Black Toe, & Metallic reds were worn.
Not awful, but never been a huge fan of the Air Ship personally. I appreciate their history, and a part of me does want to get them for collective and posterity sake, but I’m good. Congrats to those that have been wanting these to come out though, and hopefully those that will want them are able to grab them. It’s gonna be interesting to see how they’re unveiled, the degree of their limitedness, and the level to which they are or are not hyped.

nobody has to "approve" your bid per say. you just gotta wait for somebody aka a seller to accept your bid. is your bid the highest for that pair? if not, the highest bid will almost always be accepted before yours if and when a seller decides to do so.

so whoever is in charge of that at Goat approved the bid. Got BTs with new looking soles and no creases for waaaaaay less than StockX. Two more grails to go!

Swooshes shaved >>>

20190801_002345.jpg
20190801_002408.jpg

Or a project later down the road

20190731_201602.jpg
Yeah, I’d have to take that down to a zero (if they were mine), so it’s almost just an outline. Looks much better, imho. And the stitches can’t be pulled out from the front or the backside?

Back
Top Bottom