Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
why not? super stiff and uncomfortable?

What happened?

Not a good look imo... Also, stiff and creasing was a pain. I’m older so more into subtle stunting these days :lol: Comfort is king. UNC 1s are my loudest casual shoe and I don’t wear those enough. All that said I’ll probably try to flip them and put that towards something I really want.

I hope I don’t get hit with a cancel. Black toes are very necassry. Trying to beat them to the ground. Favorite OG 1’s are Neutral Greys and Black Toes. The marriage for me is perfect.
unless you're this guy, you're just falling for the hype. No one even knew this half-assed frankenstein pair was dropping . The hype feels fake and manufactured - no one gave a **** about the storm blues when they dropped but now everyones tryna get a pair of these unions?

unless you're this guy, you're just falling for the hype. No one even knew this half-assed frankenstein pair was dropping . The hype feels fake and manufactured - no one gave a **** about the storm blues when they dropped but now everyones tryna get a pair of these unions?

people def knew they were dropping.

Rules on the website say shipping address MUST match the billing address.....uh oh. I had a separate shipping address......praying.

Unions popped up on EU Snickers app for 24th, I'm gonna swing and miss. They would be cool, but I have curbed my excitement.

Yeah if that’s the rule, they should auto block it during checkout. It doesn’t even make sense. Never heard of mandatory matching of addressing. They even give you the option to select different billing from shipping.

1237D4B7-E91E-49CB-B7EB-9F40C543EA64.png

I got a shirt that would go real well with these
Well it safe to say this has been confirmed a ladies only release

431AB14C-F65F-4702-8211-E6F17FC3C4FE.png
Well since those patent one are ladies only I wonder if these are the men’s release ones
dang thats a pass on those....i would have preferred everything dark blue to be the color of the check. but with that dark blue sole and lining and then that light blue check just looks wierd imo

Back
Top Bottom