Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This same thing happened for the recent Kith x 4d release. Patience pays off. Wish this was more of a support group lol my order is in the 16000s really hoping that 20 k rumor is true

Kith was different. As long as your payment status said PAID you were good. If you got the cancel, the payment status would've said VOID. They removed the Fulfullment section on the status.

Speaking of shadows, I finally unDS’d mine today for the winter :smokin

2EA6EFEB-25F7-4748-80B6-D4EE9CBFA886.jpeg

The worst aj 1 high ever are the shadow 1s. I dont know why people like them , they belong in the trash. And kill it with fire.

No, you cant change my mind.
What do you think are the worst 1s ever. Not counting the lows and mids
Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but...
There have been soooo many 1 highs that are bad. All the Anodized 1s for starters. Yuck.

Speaking of shadows, I finally unDS’d mine today for the winter :smokin

2EA6EFEB-25F7-4748-80B6-D4EE9CBFA886.jpeg
whats not to love about these? they go with anything and look dope doing it. I hope the pair i have showing up tomorrow is straight and has the leather collar. I really want a pair that doesnt have the synthetic collar. Last pair was one of each. Now the cat's out of the bag

Pines are trash btw
all jordan 1s with that black plastic trim are dead to me. My sbbs days are numbered

If I could do over the clay 1 purchase id do that too. Why do they fit bigger than the rest?? I was way to eager to unds them the day they showed up. Shadows are just what the dr ordered here. theyll actually break in and not just break when that plastic decides to start cracking

Last edited:
Pines are trash btw
all jordan 1s with that black plastic trim are dead to me. My sbbs days are numbered

If I could do over the clay 1 purchase id do that too. Why do they fit bigger than the rest?? I was way to eager to unds them the day they showed up. Shadows are just what the dr ordered here. theyll actually break in and not just break when that plastic decides to start cracking

How often do you wear them?

Back
Top Bottom