• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pines are trash btw
all jordan 1s with that black plastic trim are dead to me. My sbbs days are numbered

If I could do over the clay 1 purchase id do that too. Why do they fit bigger than the rest?? I was way to eager to unds them the day they showed up. Shadows are just what the dr ordered here. theyll actually break in and not just break when that plastic decides to start cracking

Clays run bigger for me too. probably because they're made in Vietnam and not China like most

I really liked the ROTY when pics first surfaced, but as it got closer to release I started feeling them less and less. Add on the FCFS nonsense I skipped it entirely. Really wanted the Blk Toe Unions only because I really want a pair of Black Toes & JB playing with not giving us a Neutral Grey retro yet. Missed out on em, but I refuse to pay resell. Entered some raffles, if I get em great if not oh well. I might make a trip up to richmond to RoundTwo & swap some kicks I'm not wearing to split the difference for a pair.

theres so many aj1 colorways that if you were to name the worst, you'd have a lot of 1st place ties. You gotta categorize it lol, like "Only OG cw's"

^ the clay's are really nice... I remember you were also one of the few who liked the baron's right? it's a must have - hope someone bites!

BBFB7CE9-D1F9-479B-A906-0C13DFEFA1BB.png
I wish these was not all patent leather kind of kill it for me imo but still may get cause I love unc colors

If you are in los angeles, Chicago and new york.
Keep an eye on your jordan store for Friday and Saturday. Blackfriday restocks

Last edited:
Theyr close Thursday.and reopens friday .so no camping out.

thats not an issue cause my camping days loooong behind me. cant remember the last time i camped for kicks, or anything for that matter.
so they def selling the restock pairs on friday? or u think satuday?

Back
Top Bottom