Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Worn out leather can look cool, but scratches and **** stains are never a good look.

Hey man that’s fine keep em crispy obviously all shoes look amazing new, never was referring to rubbing **** on them just natural over time damage lol

A5E6A093-CFC6-4467-9F29-34DFC5640CA0.jpeg

Awww the favs. Navy Metallics are way up there for me when considering essentials in the collection.

The Pine Green and Purple pairs are must haves though. I'm just super curious about what the deal is in terms of what is the theme surrounding them if there is a theme, and what pairs are releasing from where.

“Please crease” on the toebox and the “no photos” on the heel kind of killed it for me.

A little OD imo

It has the same color blocking as the black and yellows, hope they didn’t ruin those

I'm not getting either but I do like the text lol the irony is if these release and sell out. People are literally gonna post them up for resale at a higher cost.

This is a pair I can get behind if it's made look love the text lol

Looking at these for awhile and Im reminded of a post a few months ago where I suggested a reverse chicago with red collar and black trim. The only thing missing from my description is the red swoosh...

Question for those of you paying $200+ for Metallics: did you not like them when they were sitting and under $100?

:lol:

Bunch of hype beasts. I’m glad y’all getting taxed for being followers.
Who said there paying 200+? I got both metallics for just over 100 each (Sz 12). Most people hate these so I'm confused with your question...

2 or 3 people buy them in here and now we're labeled hypebeast followers haha. Comment of the day smh.

Last edited:
Question for those of you paying $200+ for Metallics: did you not like them when they were sitting and under $100?

u must be talking about metallic blues. reds are cheap. and only certain sizes of the blue are over 200.

Huh?

Bought my Reds for $87, and my Navy’s for $149. I kept putting off Navy’s and for some reason they shot up out of nowhere a few months back. Who tf is paying $200+ for metallics? Lol

Back
Top Bottom