Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Put an offer in on nigels through the bay. 250 seller countered with 260, then he canceled the order after i payed. Claims he was too high to know what he was doing... 100 percent feedback. Was debating on hitting him with the negative

Hit him with the negative
Maybe he will turn his life around and stop using drugs :lol:

In the end, what’s the big deal? Some of us paid $30-50 more for metallics than the low point lol. I ain’t hurting from that. Check eBay - these are almost non existent at this point.

Air-Jordan-1-Pine-Green-2018-Release-Date-6.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Pine-Green-2018-Release-Date-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Pine-Green-2018-Release-Date.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Pine-Green-2018-Release-Date-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Pine-Green-2018-Release-Date-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Pine-Green-2018-Release-Date-13.jpg

It’s also possible for people to have entered the sneaker game (I.e. people in their early 20s, fresh out of college with their first well paying job) after the Metallics released so their only options are venues like Stock X, GOAT, SGs, or FC.

yea thats kinda exactly what i was trying to say. people just entering the game and discovering their love for kicks + people who are not sneaker-educated and thus missed the drop AND the discount. now their only option is resell prices on places like stockx/goat or simply not having the shoes.

So anyone here cop any of the "womens" "snakeskin" joints? The shadow looking ones were nice but sold out in larger sizes.

air-jordan-1-retro-high-premium-womens-shoe-PKZck9.jpg

Hopefully the white ones sit long enough to go on sale in my size, I'll bite for $100.

In the end, what’s the big deal? Some of us paid $30-50 more for metallics than the low point lol. I ain’t hurting from that. Check eBay - these are almost non existent at this point.

Those and the Storm Blues. I can't believe how much those are going for at this point... I'll look for a pair worn once or twice and cop those.

Yeah for real $35 is crazy
Lowest I paid was $60 for the navy’s
But I had to use a $50 mvp pass

Only chance of getting these Nigel's is if I get that email from Stockx haha. Slim chance. Would be cool to get a free pair tho.

Had to be an outlet in the middle of nowhere lol

Yeah I couldn’t believe it either. They were at that price for about a week I believe, and there was plenty of good sizes. I guess people just weren’t crazy about them at the time, but I went ahead and snagged a couple of pairs

Back
Top Bottom